Breakout 3Rd Week I...

Notifications
Clear all

Breakout 3Rd Week Into Regimen

MemberMember
(@mikey5769)

Posted : 04/06/2014 6:58 pm

ok so im on my 3rd week of the regimen and just got myfirst break out while on it. Whats going on? Is this normal? I follow the regimen very thoroughly and havent missed and application yet. But when i woke up this morning I had a painful pimple on each side of my cheeks, and a big white head on the left side. I know Dan said your sopposed to get an "initial breakout" but ive been on the regimen for 3 weeks, i dont think this is classified as "initial.

As far as bp goes, i used half a pump 2x a day for the first week, 1 full pump 2x a day for the second week, and am currently doing 1.5 pumps 2x a day on my third week. Im not new to bp, i used panoxly before, so i dont think my usage of bp is the problem.

What do you guys think? Will i get any random breakouts? Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks!

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 04/06/2014 7:42 pm

Perfectly normal. I am almost a year in and i still break out - very unnoticeable most of the time. You may continue to experience this up until your 3rd to 4th month so i wouldn't worry about it too much

It's a process so try not to stress it