Notifications
Clear all

Intracel Journal

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 04/04/2014 6:03 pm

On April 3rd I went in for my first intracel treatment. 2.0mm was used for my cheeks where I have deep boxcars and ice picks. 1.0 mm was used on my forehead where i have shallow scarring. i received 5 passes on the cheeks and 2 on forehead. I put numbing cream for 45 min before treatment and i think it really made a difference because the pain wasnt as bad as i was told it would be.

i currently have polysporin on the areas treated. My forhead is healing fast. My cheeks are really red and a bit swollen. Im also gonna use a topical called epidermal repair to help with the healing. Im taking protein and zinc supplements for healing also.

Im am submitting this through my cellpone because my internet is down at the moment. Unfortunately my cellphone pics won't go through so pm me for post pics.

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 04/04/2014 10:07 pm

Thanks for letting us know about your procedure.

Question, how were your results after 2 enerjet treatments? Were you not satisfied enough with them and that's why you decided to try intracel?

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 04/04/2014 10:13 pm

Question, how were your results after 2 enerjet treatments? Were you not satisfied enough with them and that's why you decided to try intracel?

Enerjet did give improvement and also evens out the tone nicely. I've never done microneedling before so I decided to give it a try. Factora was alright so now im giving intracel a shot and I have been wanting to have intracel for years now.

MemberMember
(@tokyogirl)

Posted : 04/04/2014 11:55 pm

Couldn't the RF energy from Intercel cause the Enerjet filler to disperse? Wouldn't it be absorbed by the body faster that way? Are you planning to continue with Enerjet?

Congrats on finally taking steps to improve your scars. You seem to be more open to scar treatment now.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 04/05/2014 1:37 am

Couldn't the RF energy from Intercel cause the Enerjet filler to disperse? Wouldn't it be absorbed by the body faster that way? Are you planning to continue with Enerjet?

Congrats on finally taking steps to improve your scars. You seem to be more open to scar treatment now.

Thanx inspired. I can afford it so im taking advantage. What do u exactly mean by making filler disburst. They told me its safe to do needling even tho I did enerjet. Is it a bad thing if the filler gets disburst? Its been 5 months since my last enerjet.

Thanx inspired. I can afford it so im taking advantage. What do u exactly mean by making filler disburst. They told me its safe to do needling even tho I did enerjet. Is it a bad thing if the filler gets disburst? Its been 5 months since my last enerjet. Depending on my results with intracel I may continue with ener jet

MemberMember
(@tokyogirl)

Posted : 04/05/2014 6:37 pm

Sorry if I caused any alarm by my comment. I'm sure it's safe with a temp filler. I was just thinking needling would cause the filler to disperse, as in move under the skin, and that the radio frequency energy would cause the filler to be absorbed by your body faster. If it's been 5 months since your last Enerjet treatment, then I would think most, if not all, of the filler has already been absorbed.

MemberMember
(@taurus_girl)

Posted : 04/10/2014 8:47 am

Enerjet did give improvement and also evens out the tone nicely. I've never done microneedling before so I decided to give it a try. Factora was alright so now im giving intracel a shot and I have been wanting to have intracel for years now.

What sort of scars do you have?

Did the Enerjet help with ice pick/scarred pores or even open pores?

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 04/20/2014 8:57 pm

The scars I have are large boxcars and a few ice picks.enerjet had a better effect for large boxcars not so much for ice picks. I really like the way enerjet tones the scars almost as if the scars are camflauged in the skin.

for intracel its still too early too tell but so far it has a good effect on pores and im seeing improvement on my scarring.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 05/12/2014 7:23 pm

finally updating with some positive news. its been exactly 1 month 1 week since my intracel treatment. im starting to see more improvement now which is really good. the redness has pretty much vanished and my skin tone is even and fresh looking. my scars looks like they shrank alot and have filled in more. because of this improvement im now a firm believer in skin needling. needling really does work on ice picks and boxcars. i was skeptical this whole time because the redness took about 3-4 weeks to go away which made me really upset. now that it is gone i can really see improvement going on. its true what they say collagen reproduction is a tedious process.

for those of you out there intracel does work on ice picks and boxcars. my biggest boxcar shrank by a long shot and im icepicks are more shallower.they said results come up to 6 months so i hope it keeps getting better and better.in a cuople months i can evaluate intracel good enough too decide if i wanna do another one or not. if i keep getting improvement i think one more intracel will pit the nail in the coffin for these darn ice picks and box scars.

i plan on posting pic;;s around 2.5-3 month mark.

MemberMember
(@pineapplexpress)

Posted : 05/12/2014 8:21 pm

Congrats man! It always makes me so damn happy when I read about people getting results on their scars. Just goes to show that they can get better. Intracel sounds very promising, I wish they offered it in my area. Guess just home derma-stamping will have to do for now.

no_hope liked
MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 05/12/2014 9:22 pm

Always nice to hear when someone finds something that works for them. Can't wait to see the pictures.

no_hope liked
MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 05/13/2014 4:00 pm

Congrats man! It always makes me so damn happy when I read about people getting results on their scars. Just goes to show that they can get better. Intracel sounds very promising, I wish they offered it in my area. Guess just home derma-stamping will have to do for now.

thanx. it sucks they dont offer intracel everywhere they really should. the science behind it is solid and it is what acne scar sufferers neeed. my only regret now was not doing it before. your on the right track with derma stamping because intracel is basically derma stamping mixed with rf technology. your on the right track good luck!

Always nice to hear when someone finds something that works for them. Can't wait to see the p tictures

yes indeed! i wanna post hardcore pics of improvement , the only pics i could kinda post is post treatment cell phone pics, the only thing is there not JPEG images therefore they wont le me upload them . along with post fractora pics :( intracel is way better then fractora in my opinion.

the only down side i can say about intracel is the rednesss that stays for a long peariod of time due too the healinlg phase. would prp after intracel fix this problem? any suggestions i appreciate it

MemberMember
(@pineapplexpress)

Posted : 07/19/2014 6:22 pm

Hey no hope, wondering how your results have been coming along from the intracell. I went for a consult today and booked an appointment for this treatment as well.

MemberMember
(@aurevoir771)

Posted : 07/21/2014 6:35 pm

PRP would not get rid of redness after Intracel. On the other hand, some doctors believe PRP is the best healing agent for scars.

MemberMember
(@bexleyrose)

Posted : 08/28/2014 5:03 am

I am glad that Intracel is working for you no_hope, however my experience was not so good.

I have had three Intracel treatments in the UK and unfortunately it is the worst thing I have ever done!

The first treatment was fine, and I thought I had slight improvement to my skin. After the second treatment I saw no difference at all, but went back for the third treatment as I had already paid for three treatments upfront as part of an offer the clinic had at that time. After the third treatment the texture of my skin didn't look right at all, I had strange melted looking lines and pores.

It is now over seven months since the third treatment and my skin is scarred. I have a pinprick texture all over my forehead, temples jawline and around my eyes. I also have dented areas and very fine, perfectly parallel lines all over my face. To say I'm devastated is an understatement!

I had Intracel done as I was hoping to improve enlarged pores and tighten my face as I had some volume loss after illness. I now look so much worse, to the point where I no longer want to leave the house.

As a result of this, I am now looking into getting Recell in the hope that it can help improve the horrible texture and scarring that I have been left with.

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 08/28/2014 12:28 pm

Another reason to never prepay for packages.

Bexleyrose, so sorry that happened to you. If you are concerned about volume loss, fillers may be a quicker and much safer route, although you are probably more concerned by the damage from intracel at this point.

MemberMember
(@tricia)

Posted : 09/01/2014 3:27 pm

How would you compare intracel to fractora?

MemberMember
(@sysysy)

Posted : 09/19/2014 2:25 am

Hi there NO_HOPE

May i ask did ur boxface scars resurface completely after INTRACELL treatment?

MemberMember
(@pineapplexpress)

Posted : 09/20/2014 8:23 pm

I'm interested to know as well NO_HOPE, how were your results after your intracell treatments? I just had my first treatment today and am hoping to see some improvement in my scars.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 09/21/2014 8:04 pm

sorry guys i havent been on as much ill be glad to answer questions through pm. thanks

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 02/06/2015 10:21 pm

Hey guys. So to sum up intracel here we go. I think intracel can be effective on box scar and ice picks with numerous treatments. I just had one so I can't comment on multiple treatments. The downside is it gives the skin a shiny look which I don't like at all. Unfortunately the wak job who did this on me was too aggressive which effected my tissues. To those who are in Toronto please stay away from spa medica. Joanne is a wak job I made a mistake by trusting her. If I can go back in time I wouldn't of gotten treated by her. Matter of fact I would of just stayed with my enerjet results and move on with my life.

keving100 and u1971 liked
MemberMember
(@keving100)

Posted : 03/03/2015 8:35 pm

Hey guys. So to sum up intracel here we go. I think intracel can be effective on box scar and ice picks with numerous treatments. I just had one so I can't comment on multiple treatments. The downside is it gives the skin a shiny look which I don't like at all. Unfortunately the wak job who did this on me was too aggressive which effected my tissues. To those who are in Toronto please stay away from spa medica. Joanne is a wak job I made a mistake by trusting her. If I can go back in time I wouldn't of gotten treated by her. Matter of fact I would of just stayed with my enerjet results and move on with my life.

wow are u serious no_hope?? I had a treatment yesterday at spamedica with joanne, 2 mm and 5 passes on cheeks and temples, how has it affected your tissues?