Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JohnMyers

Not Sure Whats Irritating My Skin

Hey guys wasn't sure where else to post this but I need someone who knows alot about acne and products and stuff. Okay so I have mild acne and I have extremely oily skin well it's really oily. Anyway iv'e been using this cleanser: http://www.burtsbees.com/Soap-Bark-Chamomile-Deep-Cleansing-Cream/88999-00-1,default,pd.html?cgid=facialCleansers&start=7&q=#start=7

its managed to keep my acne in check and it still is, but now I think it might be irritating my face. After I wash my face for like 3 hours it's perfectly skin colored but after that my face starts to get oily and my forehead blotchy red and pink but the thing is I have almost no acne there, just some skin colored bumps and a few blackheads here and there. Sense my face is getting oily I blot it and then its not as red anymore. But after another 45 mins or so I go to the bathroom and it's red and blotchy again and it's only my forehead it seems(maybe because I wash it the longest there?). Anyway throughout the day blot my face probably 4 more times and each time it's the same. The thing is towards the end of the day my face is back to skin colored and it stays that way from about 2:30 to when I take a shower and wash my face again and go to bed. Maybe you guys can look at the ingredients in it and this: http://www.burtsbees.com/Sensitive-Daily-Moisturizing-Cream/01400-00,default,pd.html?cgid=facialMoisturizers&start=4&q=#start=4 my moisturizer to see if there are any ingredients at all that could be causing this. Maybe the cleanser is doing something weird that makes my face more sensitive to my own oil. The thing is though this weird thing that is happening makes my face 10 times worse. Sorry for it being so long just had to get all the info in thanks.