Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarpeMomentum

Spiro Increased Dose 3 Months In- Will I Break Out Again!?

Went to my endo today and she increased my Spiro dose from 50mg to 75mg since I am on yasmin, If I wasn't on yasmin she said she would have prescribed 200mg for acne!!! I thought that was extremely high and since this is a med that you need to continuously take the less would be better. I clearly am not a doctor, but I've at least been finally clearing a bit after my third month. I'm scared I will break out again, the first 2 months were horrible and this last month would not have been so bad with out all the leftover PIH.

Do you think I will breakout again with this incease in dose, if you did what was your breakout like when you increased it, how long did it last? I am also on Doxy 200mg a day so hopefully that should help a bit. Man I was just getting a baring on getting out of the house a bit and hoping to be clear in the next few weeks. Now only my body and time will tell, but any words of wisdom, advise, experiences with increasing especially so far in.

Thank you SO much for even reading this.