4 Weeks In, Acne St...

Notifications
Clear all

4 Weeks In, Acne Still Breaking Out

MemberMember
(@rhyno148)

Posted : 04/02/2014 3:06 am

Hey guys,

Been using The Regimen religiously for 4 weeks, and still getting acne. It cleared up for a bit, last week and now its worse than ever again!

It's made my skin really dry, think I started with the treatment too quickly, too much too quickly. Anyway, starting to manage the dryness, but acne still causing a problem!

Cheers!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/02/2014 7:58 am

Being a month in the regimen is still pretty early. Don't be in a rush. This whole thing is a process so give it time.

MemberMember
(@amanda22)

Posted : 04/02/2014 9:39 am

I am a month in as well. For me it also started to get better the two first weeks. The two last weeks on the other hand, I've had a major breakout! I think this might be normal for some?

Have you had any itching?

MemberMember
(@rhyno148)

Posted : 04/02/2014 10:39 am

No itching, just really dry skin! Jojaba helps, a bit. Just annoyed that I got it somewhere near, and now worse than ever again!

MemberMember
(@finguy93)

Posted : 04/02/2014 12:21 pm

8 weeks here and still breaking out, a bit less than in 4 weeks though. I've heard a rumor that the 10th week is magical ;)

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 04/02/2014 12:27 pm

4 weeks is still quite early and breakouts and flakiness are quite normal.

Most people see improvement between the 2nd and 3rd month so hang in there!

MemberMember
(@james-howard)

Posted : 04/03/2014 6:50 am

That's terrible experience with you.Once I had the same case but controlled because I used a product C+Zinc.I think you can surly throw this disease away in few days.That medicine is easily available online.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 04/03/2014 9:25 am

Hang in there. The first few months may feel like a roller coaster ride but typically by the third month most people are clearing up nicely. Just be sure you are following the recommendations strictly.

MemberMember
(@courtz)

Posted : 04/04/2014 1:22 pm

Yep, agree with everything that's been said. My skin didn't show any considerable improvement until 3rd month. It was hard to stick with it, but please do - the results are amazing

MemberMember
(@rhyno148)

Posted : 04/04/2014 4:08 pm

Once It settles down, and it clears up, does it stop breakouts almost completely?

MemberMember
(@thisuser)

Posted : 04/04/2014 7:17 pm

Hey guys,

Been using The Regimen religiously for 4 weeks, and still getting acne. It cleared up for a bit, last week and now its worse than ever again!

It's made my skin really dry, think I started with the treatment too quickly, too much too quickly. Anyway, starting to manage the dryness, but acne still causing a problem!

Cheers!

Way too early. Stick with it. It can take up to 4 months to completely clear some people. That's how long it took me. I've been clear for 6 years now so the wait was definitely worth it. It goes faster for most, but one month is way too soon to judge.

MemberMember
(@courtz)

Posted : 04/07/2014 1:29 pm

Once It settles down, and it clears up, does it stop breakouts almost completely?

In my case, yes. However, I am still applying a light layer of treatment 2x a day. I've only been using the treatment since the new year, and have been clear for about 2 weeks, so am hesitant to go down to 1x a day just yet.