Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rhyno148

4 Weeks In, Acne Still Breaking Out

Hey guys,

Been using The Regimen religiously for 4 weeks, and still getting acne. It cleared up for a bit, last week and now its worse than ever again!

It's made my skin really dry, think I started with the treatment too quickly, too much too quickly. Anyway, starting to manage the dryness, but acne still causing a problem!

Cheers!

Being a month in the regimen is still pretty early. Don't be in a rush. This whole thing is a process so give it time.

I am a month in as well. For me it also started to get better the two first weeks. The two last weeks on the other hand, I've had a major breakout! I think this might be normal for some?

Have you had any itching?

No itching, just really dry skin! Jojaba helps, a bit. Just annoyed that I got it somewhere near, and now worse than ever again!

8 weeks here and still breaking out, a bit less than in 4 weeks though. I've heard a rumor that the 10th week is magical ;)

4 weeks is still quite early and breakouts and flakiness are quite normal.

Most people see improvement between the 2nd and 3rd month so hang in there!

That's terrible experience with you.Once I had the same case but controlled because I used a product C+Zinc.I think you can surly throw this disease away in few days.That medicine is easily available online.

Hang in there. The first few months may feel like a roller coaster ride but typically by the third month most people are clearing up nicely. Just be sure you are following the recommendations strictly.

Yep, agree with everything that's been said. My skin didn't show any considerable improvement until 3rd month. It was hard to stick with it, but please do - the results are amazing

Hey guys,

Been using The Regimen religiously for 4 weeks, and still getting acne. It cleared up for a bit, last week and now its worse than ever again!

It's made my skin really dry, think I started with the treatment too quickly, too much too quickly. Anyway, starting to manage the dryness, but acne still causing a problem!

Cheers!

Way too early. Stick with it. It can take up to 4 months to completely clear some people. That's how long it took me. I've been clear for 6 years now so the wait was definitely worth it. It goes faster for most, but one month is way too soon to judge.

Once It settles down, and it clears up, does it stop breakouts almost completely?

In my case, yes. However, I am still applying a light layer of treatment 2x a day. I've only been using the treatment since the new year, and have been clear for about 2 weeks, so am hesitant to go down to 1x a day just yet.