Notifications
Clear all

Have No Acne Any More

MemberMember
(@krabb)

Posted : 03/31/2014 11:03 am

Hello guys I have suffered from Acne all my life. Was hoping to grow out of it but after lots of research and testing I took matters in my own hand. Below is what I do to stay clear:

• No dairy or sugar. I sweeten things with honey, fructose, xylitol or maple syrup.

• Eat lots of wholegrain, seeds & nuts, pulses, vegetables, lean protein

• Drink green tea and plenty of water. I have a coffee in the morning to get me going.

• Cleanse every night with a muslin cloth and water (any gentle cleanser would be fine, keep it simple) and follow up with pure chimp super one.

• Exercise at least 3 times a week

Good luck and heres to clear skin

ReneeAwen liked
MemberMember
(@sboo)

Posted : 04/01/2014 3:09 am

how long did it take to see results? Ive cut out all dairy and refined sugar, and have so for a good few weeks. things are a lot better, but did get a few new spots pop up yesterday for no obv reason. Hadnt had anything new for 4 days before that, which is unusual!!!

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 04/01/2014 7:47 am

Congratulations. But fructose is not a better option than refined white sugar which is half fructose. And regardless of the sweetener, the glycemic impact is still important.

MemberMember
(@twosteps)

Posted : 04/02/2014 12:38 pm

I love that you have exercise on your list. It probably won't fix things by itself but I think 90% of us posting here don't do it enough (myself included).

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 06/01/2014 12:13 pm

Thanks for the tips krabb! You have a very healthy diet. It's true that we need to exercise at least three times in a week. Having a healthy diet can lead us to better life, body and skin. It reduces some skin problems. It is good for us ti drink plenty of waters and eat vegetables daily.

MemberMember
(@reneeawen)

Posted : 06/01/2014 6:54 pm

Good job! Except for the lean protein and grains, that pretty much sums up what I do overall.

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 05/02/2015 12:14 am

Drinking lots of water is a great way to keep your skin hydrated and make your skin supple and radiant. Stress is the number one trigger of acne so learn to relax and ear candle is one way to relax. I have tried it it is really comforting and relaxing.

MemberMember
(@allsam)

Posted : 05/02/2015 12:14 pm

thank You, my top 3 secrets are : no sugar no diary no gluten

-the hardest part was remove all fruit sugar = bananas, blueberries, cherries, etc...