Tip For Dry Skin An...

Notifications
Clear all

Tip For Dry Skin And Makeup Application!

MemberMember
(@jessicakeen20)

Posted : 03/31/2014 8:43 am

Hello! I jusy wanted to share something that I have recently discovered that helps tremendously with dry flakey skin and makeup! I put on loads of moisturizer before I actually apply my makeup. Once I have applied everything, I have a little 2 oz spray bottle that I have my mixture in, and it consists of about 1 tablespoon or so of of glycerin, a few drops of my facial moisturizer, and fill the rest up with water. I spray my face generously with this. I t does look kind of wet at first, but once it dries. it looks really fresh and natural. It has helped me a ton! I just wanted to pass along for anyone else who has been struggling with the dry flakey skin!

Jazmink liked
MemberMember
(@sharinghope)

Posted : 04/03/2014 7:44 pm

Thank you very much for the tip....by the way I love "The Blacklist"

MemberMember
(@lilacorder)

Posted : 04/11/2014 4:11 pm

Are you saying that you spray this mixture on your face after you moisturize and before you apply makeup, or /after/ you apply makeup? Just want to clarify.

MemberMember
(@lilacorder)

Posted : 04/14/2014 11:28 am

Hello! I jusy wanted to share something that I have recently discovered that helps tremendously with dry flakey skin and makeup! I put on loads of moisturizer before I actually apply my makeup. Once I have applied everything, I have a little 2 oz spray bottle that I have my mixture in, and it consists of about 1 tablespoon or so of of glycerin, a few drops of my facial moisturizer, and fill the rest up with water. I spray my face generously with this. I t does look kind of wet at first, but once it dries. it looks really fresh and natural. It has helped me a ton! I just wanted to pass along for anyone else who has been struggling with the dry flakey skin!

Are you saying that you spray this mixture on your face after you moisturize and before you apply makeup, or /after/ you apply makeup? Just want to clarify.

MemberMember
(@jessicakeen20)

Posted : 04/14/2014 1:02 pm

I spray it on after I have done all of my makeup! :)