Notifications
Clear all

Dry Skin

MemberMember
(@william8026)

Posted : 03/30/2014 12:21 am

HELP. My skin is sooo dry right now! I stopped using the regimen today because yesterday my skin would burn a little from the BP, I decided to not use it today and let my skin heal. I will continue it tomorrow. I cleansed my face this morning and used the moisturizer after wards. Still my face is dry and tight. I washed it off a minute ago and it still dry and tight

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 03/31/2014 11:25 am

Use lots of moisturizer and add 5-6 extra drops of jojoba oil to it at each application. That should help. If not, try Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. It is formulated for dry sensitive skin.

MemberMember
(@victoria93)

Posted : 03/31/2014 7:02 pm

Hi :)

Sorry to hear about this, I know how hard it is to have to deal with dry skin!

But I agree with the above ^ add a few drops of jojoba oil to your moisturiser when you use it. And if your skin feels dry throughout the day, don't be afraid to apply more moisturiser to it. I know the regimen asks you to moisturise twice a day, but there is nothing wrong with moisturising throughout the day if your skin needs it.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@strongbadia5000)

Posted : 04/24/2014 12:26 pm

It's all about finding the right balance. If you decide to use BP again try using it only once a day or once every other day to see if your skin responds better. Also, it could be an ingredient in the moisturizer that you are using that is irritating your skin. Most moisturizers make my skin feel irritated for some reason.

MemberMember
(@cupcakejess)

Posted : 04/24/2014 11:50 pm

I started only using BP at night, and it keeps me from getting dry skin while helping me stay clear.