Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kdkjrf

Whats a good wash for sensitive skin?

Many people don't like Neutrogena face washes, but I've found that Neutrogena Transparent Bar for Dry Skin (in a black and white box) didn't aggravate my skin as much as some other products. Definitely stay away from soaps with fragrances. I've tried a slew of products and this is just a simple face wash with no harsh additives. Eucerin Skin Renewal is also great for dry skin. Use it morning and night after your BP.

After trying a slew of face washes with minimal results, I've come across the regular Dove bar of soap. I've been using for 3 days now and my face no new pimples and my skin is super soft and the few pimples I do have are much smaller now. You can find Dove everywhere and its super cheap. I'm very impressed with the results from it.

The best gentle cleanser I've found is purpose liquid wash. I examined the ingredients and they're pretty much the same as Johnson's head to toe body wash...so I started to wash my face with that. It's just as gentle as purpose liquid and much more economical. smile.gif