Notifications
Clear all

Red Marks, White/black-Heads, Skin Tone Need Advice! (With Picture)

MemberMember
(@livefreealways)

Posted : 03/28/2014 2:43 pm

Hi anyone who reads this. I posted a picture to show my situation and am very embarassed just posting it.

I have been dealing with acne for about 3 years and I constantly have new pimples, I really cant remember a time that I have not had a pimple on my face.

I had clear skin all my life until about 3 years ago when i noticed some black heads and starting trying to squeeze them out and then started putting alchol on it which made it worse then tried Proactive ( i have noo idea why) which made my skin even worse and now i cant get rid of these whiteheads and blackheads which just dont seem to go away.

It is really hurting me emotionally because I used to be very popular and I stopped hanging out with friends thinking that I could get rid of it in a few weeks or months and now its been 3 years and ive been hiding myself from everyone so noone would see my acne. I HATE IT SO MUCH and im so sad.

I dont know how to stop it completely and now im left with redness and marks all over my face that make me look even more sad even if i feel happy.

When i wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, it usually look good and then later in the day Ill notice a new whitehead or dry skin or redness that make me feel terrible.

If anyone relates or has turned there face back to normal after acne PLS PLS PLS HELP AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE

I feel so alone lately and really want to get back to hanging out and looking people in the face and not having to worry and my face looking disgusting.

If anyone relates or knows someone who has nice skin now pls let me know.

I feel like if i got rid of the REDNESS and PIMPLES (whiteheads and blackheads) for good then i could deal with the dark spots and let them fade naturally but i just cant seem to get rid of either and dont know how to get rid of them.

My face is always dry even after moisturizer.

My face, chest, and back gets these hard thing in them too which is so disgusting like they come off in the shower when i wash or you can literally take them out of the pore, (i know disqusting right)

I know its a long post im sorry just trying to tell everything ive got to have a better understanding of my situation if anyone can relate.

Theres also a line of redness under my eyes which i hate that makes me look sad or tired and i dont know how to get an even SKIN TONE.

Sometimes when i look in the mirror i feel as though i cant even recognize my old self unless i step 5 feet back or take a picture from far away and even then i still notice my spots and redness.

Pls pls pls if someone can help I would really appreciate it.

post-380723-0-53365000-1396034833.jpg

post-380723-0-53365000-1396034833.jpg

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 03/28/2014 6:17 pm

mhhh what sort of skincare do you have??

MemberMember
(@livefreealways)

Posted : 03/30/2014 5:34 pm

Ive just starting washing with oatmeal and today i got some aloe vaseline lotion that im gonna use to try and help with the redness.

But before i was using cerave cleanser and lotion but I dont feel like it was doing anything and sometimes neutrogena visibly even moisturizer with spf 30 during the day.

MemberMember
(@livefreealways)

Posted : 03/31/2014 9:03 am

Ive just starting washing with oatmeal and today i got some aloe vaseline lotion that im gonna use to try and help with the redness.

But before i was using cerave cleanser and lotion but I dont feel like it was doing anything and sometimes neutrogena visibly even moisturizer with spf 30 during the day.

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 03/31/2014 9:39 am

I had rosacea and many think oatmeal would help with that.... but I'm intolerant to oatmeal. So watch out- i got an allergy test to know this.