Notifications
Clear all

Pretty Weird Scars? Would Dermastamp/roll Work Against These?

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 03/28/2014 11:40 am

Hi lads,

I have these weird scars that are prolong and a big one that is perfectly round on my chin.

Have you ever seen anything like it? What can I do to fix them?

Thanks a lot.

post-207079-0-55572800-1396024824.jpg

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 03/28/2014 12:04 pm

From what i know, indented scars don't ever *fade* or disappear* on its own. Usually requires some type of dermatology help. I know its all personal choice, but i actually like the look of scars (acne or not). My brother has the same thing as you and i think it looks very nice. Thats just me.

Leeman44 liked
MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 04/13/2014 9:33 am

Bump, Anyone knows that perfectly round one?

MemberMember
(@skullkid87)

Posted : 04/14/2014 3:13 am

i have a circle shaped scar above my lip ive been working on for 2 years, its alot deeper than yours though. ive had restylane and subcision done on it. i use vitamin c serumon it daily and im going to start dermrolling on it again soon. your lucky yours is natural skin colour, mine has been red for 2 years because the skin was burned...there is alot of hope for you though, just look for options.

MemberMember
(@bioneedle)

Posted : 04/14/2014 8:58 am

Most of those don't look like acne scars, which is why I'd say they don't even look bad. However, subcision would probably help you out a lot.

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 04/15/2014 5:51 pm

i have a circle shaped scar above my lip ive been working on for 2 years, its alot deeper than yours though. ive had restylane and subcision done on it. i use vitamin c serumon it daily and im going to start dermrolling on it again soon. your lucky yours is natural skin colour, mine has been red for 2 years because the skin was burned...there is alot of hope for you though, just look for options.

I see, I believe the circular one is from some insect or something, what is yours from?

Most of those don't look like acne scars, which is why I'd say they don't even look bad. However, subcision would probably help you out a lot.

Yeah some of them, the circular I believe is from some insect but I have no idea of the prolong.

But the picture isn't very good, the others are acne scars.

MemberMember
(@skullkid87)

Posted : 04/15/2014 5:55 pm

burning myself with wart remover on the face (i didnt have warts).