Notifications
Clear all

I Have A Pimple Looking Bump On My Face Please Help

MemberMember
(@michikopetlover)

Posted : 03/26/2014 2:58 am

heres the link to the pic..what could this be?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/50278973@N08/13391895115

accidentally put Depuffing Eye Serum by Clinique and it was meant for the eyes, but put it a bit lower than that..What could this be? should it go away on its own and what should i do? I'm Very worried!! :( I dont have money to go to the doctor either. How can I heal it? It's been a while and still there..what could this be??

post-385854-0-50694700-1395820674_thumb.

post-385854-0-50694700-1395820674_thumb.

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 03/26/2014 2:34 pm

It looks like a small papule (very mild inflammed acne blemish) or a large comedone (an uninflamed clogged pore). Either way, leave it alone - especially if it is your only one. If you feel like that serum caused it, stop using it, even on your eyes.

MemberMember
(@michikopetlover)

Posted : 03/26/2014 3:32 pm

It looks like a small papule (very mild inflammed acne blemish) or a large comedone (an uninflamed clogged pore). Either way, leave it alone - especially if it is your only one. If you feel like that serum caused it, stop using it, even on your eyes.

So what can I do so it will go away??

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 03/26/2014 3:41 pm

I would let it go away on its own, but if you want you can spot treat with over-the-counter Salycilic acid or BP. It looks very small though, I think you might be better off letting it heal on its own. Unfortunately, it won't go away over night, and you risk irritating it and making it look worse if you try to treat it.

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 03/26/2014 5:02 pm

It looks tiny so I doubt anyone will notice it but you. Like the other poster said it will go away on it's own in a few days or use a spot treatment if you must. I would suggest that you don't 'pop' it as that will likely make it worse.

MemberMember
(@michikopetlover)

Posted : 03/26/2014 9:16 pm

So pretty sure it's acne and not something else? What type of brand and treatment should I use? I had it over a week. I been using facial mask but it usually heals soon but i don't see any effect, also I don't want it to get worse or anything.

MemberMember
(@michikopetlover)

Posted : 03/27/2014 1:12 am

I used Salicylic acid that's facial mask but I haven't seen any effect

MemberMember
(@hatemost)

Posted : 03/27/2014 1:29 am

IMO it's clogged pore..

MemberMember
(@michikopetlover)

Posted : 03/27/2014 1:12 pm

Is it safe to use face moisturizer on it when I put it on my face or skip that part? Also is it safe to put facial mask on that part everyday? It's supposed to be 2-3 times a week but that's for entire face I think

MemberMember
(@michikopetlover)

Posted : 03/27/2014 5:32 pm

It looks tiny so I doubt anyone will notice it but you. Like the other poster said it will go away on it's own in a few days or use a spot treatment if you must. I would suggest that you don't 'pop' it as that will likely make it worse.

What should I do now? I tried to leave it alone and it's still the same size. It's been over a week. What should I use or what should I do so it will go away?