Notifications
Clear all

Acne

MemberMember
(@lovablebear)

Posted : 03/21/2014 9:44 pm

I have been using the regimen for a while and I have noticed some changes but my acne keeps coming back, I have faced acne for a while, tried a lot medications, what should I do? Please help

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 03/22/2014 1:35 pm

Give details of the changes you notice and the time you are using the regimen. Perhaps is too soon for results. Is your acne mild, moderate, or severe?

MemberMember
(@purplesky)

Posted : 03/23/2014 10:21 am

I have been using the regimen for a while and I have noticed some changes but my acne keeps coming back, I have faced acne for a while, tried a lot medications, what should I do? Please help

Obviously BP just doesn't work for you, like so many other people. Discover what the cause of the acne is and take things from there. Stressed?..... Then you must find a way to manage it. Not getting sex?.... Then you need to shack up with someone you fancy and make love every night.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 03/23/2014 1:25 pm

Anytime The Regimen isn't giving consistent results it's a good idea to review the process and take a good look at how you are using the products. Please see The Regimen Help page. http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html