Notifications
Clear all

Try Squatting To Poop

MemberMember
(@brain85)

Posted : 03/21/2014 3:46 pm

Since acne has a lot to do with the digestive system, try squatting to poop.

Humans have always squatted to poop up until recently when sit down toilets were introduced. When you sit down to poop, you create blockage in some parts which makes it hard to get rid of all your poop. This causes a bunch of healthy problems and I believe even leads to acne. When you squat, you get rid of EVERYTHING and much easier.

There are many articles and studies about this. A simple Google search of squat to poop will show you.

Since I started doing this, my face is almost completely clear and calm. Granted, I've changed other things in my lifestyle that probably helped, but I still think squatting to poop helped a big deal too.

I bought a product that I will not name (don't want to advertise) that fits right around the toilet so you can put your feet up (squatting position) when pooping.

MemberMember
(@youknow1)

Posted : 03/22/2014 1:06 am

It would be a good idea to cover your bathroom floor with prehistoric sand too and get audiotape playing dinosaur voices so that you could get the right feel for it. And pictures of naked prehistoric women wouldn't hurt either.

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 03/22/2014 2:41 am

Really?

The main point here is not actually squatting per say because its going to "cure" your acne. Its the idea that the longer feces which is the by products of digestion stays in your colon the more is absorbed into the body..this includes toxins and harmful additives in today's food. That is why it is stated that those with chronic, irregular bowel movements, those with high fat, low fiber diets have increased risk for colon cancer. Its because these promote decreased excretion and inadvertently more absorption of carcinogens, and toxins that promote inflammation.

So how bout ya eat some fiber and drink water instead to promote full evacuation instead of sitting like an idiot. Good grief.

MemberMember
(@dolan-duck)

Posted : 03/22/2014 3:59 am

Acne.org forums - the place where all the crazy things becomes a reality. Really, this place is like a nuthouse where everyone plays with their poo poo and pee pee..

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 03/22/2014 7:14 am

The OP is right and most of the world still squats in toilets designed to work the way we work. And you can buy platforms to improve our poorly designed toilets. Hers an example: http://www.amazon.com/Squatty-Potty-Ecco-Toilet-Stool/dp/B007BISCT0

MemberMember
(@brain85)

Posted : 03/22/2014 7:24 am

Wow, I didn't expect such sarcastic replies. Tons of people on this site link acne to toxins in your body, and when you don't rid of all you feces...what do you think that is?

Maybe if you guys did your own research first you wouldn't come in here and make a stupid reply.

To the person who said eat more fiber and drink more water? First of all, I drink 8-10 bottles of water per day and get plenty of fiber. What does that have to do with the "kink" you get when you go number 2 the "normal" way by sitting on a toilet? Fiber or no fiber, you aren't getting everything out by doing it the regular way.

MemberMember
(@youknow1)

Posted : 03/22/2014 7:51 am

Wow, how did this cure for acne has been so well hidden, but now it's revealed, now everyone can buy this shit and acne is no more in this world. I'm not surprised that alternativista is using this, she also collects her poo poo and re-heats it in microwave and eats it, that way you don't have to waste any precious nutrients.

MemberMember
(@dolan-duck)

Posted : 03/22/2014 8:19 am

That ass to grass squatting position is not comfortable to 99% of homo sapiens so I don't know how you can say that it is natural pooping stance? If you would have to poop in the wild, you would propably lean your elbows on your knees so that your butt would be higher than your knees. Seriously, how many of you would be able to poop comfortably by squatting so low that your hamstrings would touch your calves without no support?

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 03/22/2014 3:38 pm

Wow, how did this cure for acne has been so well hidden, but now it's revealed, now everyone can buy this shit and acne is no more in this world. I'm not surprised that alternativista is using this, she also collects her poo poo and re-heats it in microwave and eats it, that way you don't have to waste any precious nutrients.

Look knownothing1 is back. poo poo? You are twelve, aren't you? I dont tink you should be here as there are sometimes topIcs not suitable for Children. Does your mother know you are here?

That ass to grass squatting position is not comfortable to 99% of homo sapiens so I don't know how you can say that it is natural pooping stance? If you would have to poop in the wild, you would propably lean your elbows on your knees so that your butt would be higher than your knees. Seriously, how many of you would be able to poop comfortably by squatting so low that your hamstrings would touch your calves without no support?

Are you kidding? You can't squat down? Seriously?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squat_toilet

A squat toilet (also known as an Arabic, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Iranian, Indian, Pakistani, Turkish or Natural-Position toilet; or Nile pan[1]) is a toilet used by squatting, rather than sitting. There are several types of squat toilets, but they all consist essentially of a hole in the ground. The only exception is a "pedestal" squat toilet, which is of the same height as a sitting toilet. It is also possible to squat over sitting toilets, but this requires extra care as they are not specifically designed for squatting.

For a discussion of the comparison between sitting and squatting, see Human defecation postures.

See also[edit]

History of the toilet

Squatting position

Yeah, I think more than 1% of the human population can squat comfortably More like 2/3rds of all humanity. And watch a human toddler. They do it all the time because its natural position for humans and they haven't been taught otherwise yet.

MemberMember
(@natalie411)

Posted : 03/23/2014 12:20 am

Btw this still happens in Asian and South East Asian villages, People go to nearby fields and squat on the ground to relieve themselves, the only natural way to do it without toilet. Just do this once and see for yourself. First poop the 'normal' way i.e. sitting on the toilet as you do. When you feel afterwards as if there is still something left, put your feet up on both toilet edges (balance, you can do it ) and more will come which you would have gone about without removing!

I'm not comparing its affect on acne. But it does help in removing faeces better.

@Alternativista, the apparatus photo that you've shared, in my opinion, doesn't let one achieve the kind of position you would when squatting on the ground. Your feet have to be higher than that (e.g. on the toilet edges)

MemberMember
(@heh2)

Posted : 03/23/2014 4:59 am

Litter_box.jpg

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 03/23/2014 5:02 am

Wow, I didn't expect such sarcastic replies. Tons of people on this site link acne to toxins in your body, and when you don't rid of all you feces...what do you think that is?

Maybe if you guys did your own research first you wouldn't come in here and make a stupid reply.

To the person who said eat more fiber and drink more water? First of all, I drink 8-10 bottles of water per day and get plenty of fiber. What does that have to do with the "kink" you get when you go number 2 the "normal" way by sitting on a toilet? Fiber or no fiber, you aren't getting everything out by doing it the regular way.

Dude you are talking to the wrong person above how "this" all works. Fiber and water aid in the normal peristalsis of the bowel. Without it (or in deficient amounts) deification is hard, and forced,over time leading to hemorrhoids, fainting, and even cardiac arrest.

The reason colace, Metamucil, and even walking are prescribed is to aid in the passage of stool when the above aren't enough. This is not a positioning problem as stool should not be hard to pass at all. By "squatting" you may position the rectum and activate the pelvic floor muscles to which could help you poop. But with enough fiber and water for soft stool passage (12-14 grams per every 1000 calories) this is eliminated. Eating and drinking is more practical then squatting. Practicing Kegel excercises may also make you a better pooper lol.

The rectum has a "kink" for a reason. It acts as a sac to hold stool before elimination, as it "fills" the pressure actives pressure receptors which sent impulses to the brain which gives you the sensation to poop and bare down to evacuate your bowel. You clearly do not have an understanding of human pathophysiology If this positioning helps you poop then so be it like the rest of the world. However, if this post stems from the fact you have problems with your bowels then maybe you should see an MD and schedule a colonoscopy and CT scan. You should feel no "kink" just the work of your body doing its job. Again pooping should not be painful, discomforting yes, but not difficult. But does it happen..yes. Which is a sign that one should change their dietary habits.

But again on an acne forum? Read my first post as again. This isn't about we are pooping in the wrong position so now i have acne. Low fiber diets without adequate water lead to increased stay of toxins in the body which lead to inflammation and acne exacerbations. Not squatting.

MemberMember
(@dolan-duck)

Posted : 03/23/2014 6:19 am

I didn't say that I can't squat ass to grass, I can because I'm a bodybuilder who has always squatted ass to grass. What I have witnessed and read with my own eyes is that most people can't squat ass to grass. But all that don't even matter, I don't even have any problems with my face anymore, so I'm gonna stop coming to this angry fighting forum. This forum just perfectly summarizes the human nature, small minded hateful arrogant little people arguing stupid little things. Just disgusting, no wonder you guys have acne, you stress and argue in here all day long, I just rather enjoy life and relax. Peace out bye.