Notifications
Clear all

Fermented Cod Liver Oil

MemberMember
(@damnitgoaway)

Posted : 03/21/2014 1:10 pm

Back again... Yay.

for the past month i have been showering my body and face with ONLY water and washing my hair with shampoo as normal but being careful not to get it in places i have acne (top of arms and chest) now i think this has helped a LITTLE but only with inflammation because i still have pretty much the same amount of acne on my arms and chest and still getting pimples in those areas, the same as when i was using body wash... So im going to carry on doing this but now in conjunction with fermented cod liver oil, which is apparently another miracle product!

i took my first 2ml this morning..

i bought the Oslo orange flavor which really does not mask the flavor of the CLO it is NASTY! Luckily i prepared myself appropriately!

obviously i havnt noticed any benefits yet.

but what in interested in is if other people have tried this/ are taking this and if it helps with acne ect..

any info would be great not just for me but other users.

thanks guys!

MemberMember
(@enoughisenough29)

Posted : 03/21/2014 1:14 pm

its a really good product. take 1.5 tsp. Get the royal butter blend. When i was on it, my skin looked great. Im going back on it. Reason why i stopped was money.

MemberMember
(@damnitgoaway)

Posted : 03/21/2014 5:06 pm

its a really good product. take 1.5 tsp. Get the royal butter blend. When i was on it, my skin looked great. Im going back on it. Reason why i stopped was money.

Yeah it is expensive.

too late i just got ordinary oslo orange flavor FCLO the taste is awful!

any idea how i can take without feeling like im going to throw up!?

and how long did you take it for until you saw visible results?

MemberMember
(@xdevochkax)

Posted : 03/21/2014 11:41 pm

Yeah it is expensive.

I tried FCLO for a little while, but as you said, it is expensive and for me it wasn't worth the money to repurchase.

I mixed mine in a fruit smoothie or green juice. Didn't even taste it at all.

MemberMember
(@damnitgoaway)

Posted : 03/23/2014 8:09 am

Yeah it is expensive.

I tried FCLO for a little while, but as you said, it is expensive and for me it wasn't worth the money to repurchase.

I mixed mine in a fruit smoothie or green juice. Didn't even taste it at all.

well did it do anything for you? Clear your skin at all?

reduce blemishes?