Notifications
Clear all

How I Got Clear

MemberMember
(@triplen)

Posted : 03/19/2014 1:48 am

Hey everyone! just thought I'd share my story with acne and how I got clear. I am in NO WAY endorsing these products for profit whatsoever. I just thought I would share what worked for me.

As most of the people here, I got hit with acne around 12 or 13, Very mild, rarely came up as a topic with anybody. Then when I turned 17 (my grad year), it exploded all over my face. I was horrified. So was my family, my mom even refused to get pictures done of me because I was a "pizza face". SO that was terrible.

I tried the Regimen but couldn't handle the redness or dry cracked skin. Then I started the Tea Tree Oil Skin Clearing line from the Body Shop (face wash, toner, moisturiser, and oil for spot treatment). Smell was strong but I liked how it worked and my skin never seemed over dried. Going on 3 months of using it and my skin is completely clear and non dry, there are still some marks but they're rapidly fading. I didn't change my diet, sleep schedule, exercise routine, nothing. Every regimen says wash your face twice a day but I only do it once at night time. Beyond simple.

I still get an odd pimple on the odd occasion but it is a HELL of a lot better than it was. Anyways, it worked for me so I thought I would share! Wishing everyone good luck and stay strong

MemberMember
(@delsin)

Posted : 03/23/2014 6:37 am

Congratulations. I'm hoping to be clear by the end of the year at least!