Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi Everyone! (Mainly People from Australia)

How much did 1 tube of BP Gel cost you (inclusing post) in Aus dollars?

I've emailed the support team for details and I was told US$15, I'm not sure if I need to convert this into AUD$$ or just send $15.

Thanks!

Hey gorgeous,

Western Australian hey? I'm from Victoria smile.gif

anyways...

I ordered two tubes in the mail through a MONEY ORDER at the Australian Post... my mum did it for me.. it cost me 60 bucks Aussie currency (that's what she told me anyways)

I ended up getting three tubes though cos my order got screwed over in the States and they were lovely people and gave me one more for free smile.gif

Oh yeh sorry i should have explained more what a Money Order is...

Go to your local australian post office right..

You go up to them, you tell them the address you wanna send this cash in and how it must be US dollars... and then what they do is over the computer they work out how much it would be in Australian dollars, you give them the amount in australian dollars, and they do all the converting and stuff and send to the US the money order which is made in US currency...

hmmm that probably didn't make sense...

also I encourage you to order more than one tube at a time.

Hey gorgeous,

Western Australian hey? I'm from Victoria smile.gif

anyways...

I ordered two tubes in the mail through a MONEY ORDER at the Australian Post... my mum did it for me.. it cost me 60 bucks Aussie currency (that's what she told me anyways)

I ended up getting three tubes though cos my order got screwed over in the States and they were lovely people and gave me one more for free  smile.gif

Hey Freaky Chick!

Thanks For getting back to me.

I can't see why it cost you $60 for 2 tubes of BP Gel as I was quoted US$15 when u exchange this into AUD it comes to about $20.10. And the fee for a money order is only a few dollars (I think) ... ??? Hmm!?!?!

Who knows, I'll email them again asked them ...

Anyways hows the gel working for you? Clear skin or what?

Hey babe, for one tube of gel plus postage and handling it's $15US. if you convert that to aussie dollars it would be approximately 30 dollars, it just depends on the dollar at that moment.

Just wondering how old u r ? I'm going to guess that you are younger.

You won't be able to just send them 15 dollars cos it'll be in australian dollars and cos it's goin to america it'd have to be in US dollars. That's where a money order comes in handy. Cos the money order is alomost like a cheque... you give the post office the right amount of dosh in $aus (they'll tell you waht it is, they do the converting, it changes each week what it could convert to , all about the economy or whatever) and then they send to the company the order in American dollars. Does that make sense?

and nah I haven't used Benzac before so I can't really compare.

But I can tell you, I am seeing an improvement. Ive only been using it for a week...first few days it was real itchy and red and gross but it's calming down now. I had a small break out but they are clearing up pretty fast. I can wear make up over the top too and u can't even tell i have BP on. It's real good smile.gif I'll keep on giving you updates smile.gif