Notifications
Clear all

Stubborn Acne

MemberMember
(@8nemo8)

Posted : 03/18/2014 5:34 am

Hello everyone. First, I'd like to introduce you to my problem. I am a 19 year old male, suffering from acne. I have tried lots of remedies, most of which I've read about on acne.org. Most of these remedies work, but only on , what i would call, "big acne", the ones that I can actually pop or such. But on my cheeks and forehead there are what i like to call "stubborn acne" that never go away. None of the remedies I've tried work on these. I have provided a picture of my cheek so you can see for yourself. As for my diet, I basically eat everything except refined wheat products such as white bread, pasta, and such.I am healthy, normal weight person, with no cases of major diseases in the past. These acne appear only on my face, rest of my body is fairly clean of any anomalies. What do you suggest as a solution for my problem and should I go see a dermatologist some time soon? Thanks!

post-383780-0-05764900-1395138816.jpg

post-383780-0-05764900-1395138816.jpg

MemberMember
(@excelfirst)

Posted : 03/20/2014 10:35 pm

You might hear this a lot, but dairy could be affecting your skin. Try going dairy-free, eat less sugar, and drink plenty of water. Also, from what I see from the picture, apply aloe vera gel on any scars for a few days, they should go away!