Notifications
Clear all

Query

MemberMember
(@teachabletide)

Posted : 03/18/2014 12:23 am

Heard that Microdermabrasion treats minor scarring(Scars that are almost to the Surface Level).

Will the effect on those minor scars will be permanent or a just temperory effect??

Will Microdermabrasion Help in fading PIH i.e.,Facial Redness Due To Acne?

MemberMember
(@polyester-girl)

Posted : 03/24/2014 9:23 pm

Very good question and I would be interested to know as well. I've been looking into microdermabrasion and it definitely helps with the redness, but in regards to true scars there is are a lot of conflicting opinions. While most people say it did nothing for their pitted scars, those people usually had quite deep pits. My scars are shallow but still indented/textured - they completely disappear when I stretch the skin. So sounds like we have the same types of scars. People say microdermabrasion results are temporary but I don't really get how that works? If it effectively takking off the top layer of skin allowing the new skin to come through, that's the body doing it's job, right? I just don't get how that result can just reverse and go back to the way it was if you don't keep getting treatments. Hopefully someone can explain this.

MemberMember
(@teachabletide)

Posted : 03/24/2014 11:55 pm

Hopefully Someone explains....about this