Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KSierra87

Big Hole On My Nose For Over A Year

Help! I'm 27, and over a year ago I had a huge pimple or cyst even, not really sure. Of course I couldn't leave it alone and when it finally opened there was so much pus coming out. Like more than I've ever seen in my life. There is a big deep hole in the place where it was and it's been there for over a year now. What can I use or do, if anything to help close it? It's not raw, haven't touched it since. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!!post-383724-0-59292300-1395112985_thumb.post-383724-0-64726700-1395112999_thumb.

post-383724-0-59292300-1395112985_thumb.

post-383724-0-64726700-1395112999_thumb.

Help! I'm 27, and over a year ago I had a huge pimple or cyst even, not really sure. Of course I couldn't leave it alone and when it finally opened there was so much pus coming out. Like more than I've ever seen in my life. There is a big deep hole in the place where it was and it's been there for over a year now. What can I use or do, if anything to help close it? It's not raw, haven't touched it since. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!!image.jpgimage.jpg

nose scars are a bitch to treat. I dont have any but I know, based on the antomy of the skin in that area one must be careful. For normal icepicks i would reccomend TCA cross. However on the nose, id be careful. Maybe a spot treatment with co2, however you may have a bit of discoloration.