Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cob2048

More Acne On Forehead Recently

I've been struggling with acne for awhile, and use AcneFree 3-step. Been using it for years, and with a decent diet that's cut down on sugar and dairy, and includes a lot more water, overall my face is under control. By lately my forehead doesn't seem to be and I don't know why. I even changed shampoos awhile ago to burts bees.

How come all of a sudden my forehead won't clear up? When before it was under control. I don't have long hair, I don't touch my forehead, and I'm not out in the heat or sweating all day.

post-160886-0-07273900-1395064767.jpg

post-160886-0-07273900-1395064767.jpg

Edited by cob2048

Many believe *natural* products will do good. For me personally it doesnt, i have horrible allergies to everything so a product like berts bees is horrible. Maybe stop using the shampoo?

I used to use Pert Plus for years but started noticing some more acne than usual so I read that stuff like Burt's Bees was better for forehead acne--can't remember the ingredient in most shampoos but I read that could cause forehead acne. But that was before I changed my diet and started drinking more water.

So I guess since I remember it being better than this even with a crappy diet, I should go back and see what happens. Thanks.