Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
redxmoney

Zenmed Derma Cleanse System Breaking Me Out?

So I purchased the Zenmed Derma Cleanse System, which includes the acne gel (has 2% Salicylic Acid), the campsules, and a facial cleanser. I've used these products since March 1st, and my skin has broke out like never before. I've acne on my beard-area, an area where I almost never get acne in.

Has anyone used these products before? I'm not sure if its just a purge or if this is going to keep breaking me out.

If anyone knows anything about Zenmed, help me out! Thank you.

These are the ingredients:

https://zenmed.com/products/acne/Derma-Cleanse-System/

Hi there!

My name is Daylin and I'm with ZENMED. I'd love to help you out with any further questions that you have. You are right -- sometimes when you first start a new system, it takes time for your skin to adjust to the new routine. I just started using our exfoliator recently and I had a small breakout at the beginning -- but now I can see that my blackheads are starting to surface and the product has really done a great job at minimizing my bumps.

If you want to chat more about this - please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Here to help,

Daylin