Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dunedain

Stressing Out Over One Spot :(

I've been clear for about 2 months now, but I will still get the occasional zit or two around my 'time of the month'. Somehow I find it harder to deal with 2 tiny pimples now than when I had a face full of acne.... I mean, I should be happy that I ONLY have 2 and the rest of my face is clear for the the first time in foerver but for some reason I can't. I cancelled all my plans today and stayed home over something so small and I'm so frustrated with myself!!

Anyone else have the same problem? :(

yup i can totally relate. i am going through the exact same thing. except I've been in "hiding" all week. i stupidly picked at it and made it into a huge scar that is just healing but so noticeable. i don't know why i do this to myself. i was perfectly clear for like 3 weeks and bam all of a sudden this happens.

Edited by mrska

No but I wish I did.

Invest in a good concealer.

I've got a pretty good concealer (Smashbox) and it does a pretty bang up job. But the thing is I KNOW where it is so when I look into the mirror that's all I can see and in my mind, that's all anyone else can see too. :/

yup i can totally relate. i am going through the exact same thing. except I've been in "hiding" all week. i stupidly picked at it and made it into a huge scar that is just healing but so noticeable. i don't know why i do this to myself. i was perfectly clear for like 3 weeks and bam all of a sudden this happens.

Omg me too! It's worse when it's healing because i feel like it's harder to cover than just a flesh coloured bump. And it sucks because I always get a red mark after I get a pimple no matter what just 'cause my skin is like that (asian skin) so I have to deal with that too. :(

i know how you feel. i'm beyond annoyed. wish i could hide for at least another week or so. :(