Notifications
Clear all

Candida Begone!

MemberMember
(@dolan-duck)

Posted : 03/14/2014 3:11 pm

Hey peeps!

This is a question to all those who have successfully cured candida overgrowth, what methods did you use?

This is my plan to kick candidas ass,

- Avoid all the traditional candida foods

- consume 4-5 tbsp of virgin coconut oil per day

- eat 4 cloves of garlic per day

- take probiotics three times a day (Now foods GR8-Dophilus)

- take anti-candida natural cure tablets (contains, grapefruit seed extract, inulin, psyllium etc.)

- and finally I will go see my doctor on monday to get prescription for nystatin

That's my plan folks!

Let me know what you had to do to get rid of candida, have an ace day!

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 03/14/2014 10:53 pm

Eat pineapple, cook with turmeric, drink lots of water, poop regularly, stop thinking about it.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 03/15/2014 3:30 am

Hey Dolan.

I hope this works out for you because I too think I have a candida problem which is causing my IBS, skin problems (itchy, flaky skin and acne) and tonsil stones. Make sure to keep us updated!

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 03/15/2014 11:37 am

Guys, it might be easier to follow a leaky gut and low histamine diet. I didn't have as much success with the candida diet because I was still eating histamine triggers like tomatoes.

MemberMember
(@dolan-duck)

Posted : 03/15/2014 3:02 pm

My biggest problem right now is my chronic rhinitis and white coating on my tongue. I have pretty much "cured" my acne, my chest acne is gone propably because of my diet changes (removing all the foods that I have intolerance to), and I don't have any acne on my face anymore and my oily skin has improved like crazy, I don't need to wipe my face at all anymore. The chronic rhinitis is really annoying, I think it causes that white tongue too because I have to breathe through my mouth all the time and that causes my mouth to dry and dry mouth is vulnerable to candida.

How the hell do I cure this rhinitis, I can't use stuff like nasonex (and it didn't even have any effect at all) and antihistamines, those two can cause candida too. Maybe it goes away with this anti-candida thing.

P.S. I don't anymore think that sex/masturbation has any effect on acne, I have been doing some nasty sex stuff everyday for a couple of weeks now and no acne at all.

MemberMember
(@sfmomma71)

Posted : 03/17/2014 12:09 pm

I've done the candida cleanse TWICE. The first time, my symptoms (acne, itchiness, stomach problems) went away for awhile and returned. I thought it was probably due to the fact that I only did it for 2 weeks. So, the next time I did it for 2 months! I just avoided all of the candida-causing foods but didn't bother with the other stuff and it worked miracles. The stomach problems and itchiness were gone and my acne improved greatly.

MemberMember
(@dolan-duck)

Posted : 03/17/2014 12:29 pm

I've done the candida cleanse TWICE. The first time, my symptoms (acne, itchiness, stomach problems) went away for awhile and returned. I thought it was probably due to the fact that I only did it for 2 weeks. So, the next time I did it for 2 months! I just avoided all of the candida-causing foods but didn't bother with the other stuff and it worked miracles. The stomach problems and itchiness were gone and my acne improved greatly.

Nice to hear of your success sfmomma71! I just got nystatin today for my candida begone arsenal, if this candida is smart, it better leave soon, because it's gonna be a real bitch to be a candida in my body!

Did you have that white coating on tongue?

MemberMember
(@anand00123)

Posted : 03/18/2014 1:11 pm

Have you tried oil of oregano? I heard it does wonders for candida

MemberMember
(@dolan-duck)

Posted : 03/18/2014 2:23 pm

Have you tried oil of oregano? I heard it does wonders for candida

No I haven't tried it, I already have so many anti-candida things in my arsenal, I don't think I need to add any more.