Notifications
Clear all

Scar Tissue

MemberMember
(@shelbyville)

Posted : 03/14/2014 2:04 pm

Does scar tissue "goes away"?

What happens to scar tissue overtime?

Is it possible to have a scar now and 5 years from no it had almost disappeared?

IS SCAR TISSUE PERMANENT??

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/14/2014 2:09 pm

Is it possible to have a scar now and 5 years from no it had almost disappeared?

i hope to be cured in 1 years time using natural methods i am currently working with someone see before his very eyes scar tissue disappear and become normal tissue

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/14/2014 2:48 pm

Can be permanent in the sense that if you do nothing it'll stay there. You can get it surgically removed if it is a hypertrophic scar. Keloids, which grow far beyond the original wound, are much harder to treat.

i hope to be cured in 1 years time using natural methods i am currently working with someone see before his very eyes scar tissue disappear and become normal tissue

No diet or "natural" method can rid a true hypertrophic, keloid, icepick or boxcar scar.

MemberMember
(@shelbyville)

Posted : 03/14/2014 2:53 pm

That's not what I need to hear Michelle. It's too hard!

Must be some way...

You say scar tissue can be removed. Are there any non surgical ways?!

Does massage (like deep friction massage) help scar tissue?

MemberMember
(@jabberwocky80)

Posted : 03/14/2014 3:15 pm

The look of some depressed scars may be lessened with dermal fillers like Restylane, Juvederm, etc. I've had a few different types of fillers injected into my scars throughout the years and while I've not found anything that raises the indented scars perfectly in line with the rest of my skin, I will say that Restylane lasted the longest. Remained "plump" for the longest length of time.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/14/2014 3:43 pm

Can be permanent in the sense that if you do nothing it'll stay there. You can get it surgically removed if it is a hypertrophic scar. Keloids, which grow far beyond the original wound, are much harder to treat.

>

No diet or "natural" method can rid a true hypertrophic, keloid, icepick or boxcar scar.

look at the big post i did on the cure for scars this guys cured cancer MS oestopherosis you name it how does it do it? FRUITS AND HERBS he doesnt use anything like the rest of the world like using Chemotherapy etc i have seen numerous times him mention he has seen scarring dissappear what does he have to gain from lying.

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/14/2014 4:08 pm

Must be some way...

There are many, many scar treatments for hypertrophic scars. It depends how bad the scars are and where they're located.

A "non-surgical" option off the top of my head is silicone sheeting (hypertrophic scars), but the effectiveness varies.

>>

look at the big post i did on the cure for scars this guys cured cancer MS oestopherosis you name it how does it do it? FRUITS AND HERBS he doesnt use anything like the rest of the world like using Chemotherapy etc i have seen numerous times him mention he has seen scarring dissappear what does he have to gain from lying.

He might have something to gain from lying, even if it's not about profits. Authority and attention would be something to gain. I can't know for sure when I can't read his mind.

He doesn't have any hard data to prove that his treatments work.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/14/2014 5:33 pm

Must be some way...

There are many, many scar treatments for hypertrophic scars. It depends how bad the scars are and where they're located.

A "non-surgical" option off the top of my head is silicone sheeting (hypertrophic scars), but the effectiveness varies.

>

>>>

He might have something to gain from lying, even if it's not about profits. Authority and attention would be something to gain. I can't know for sure when I can't read his mind.

michelle he doesnt have anything to gain you know some people just want to help people suffering i mean come on heres some testimonies watch and read them all and ask any doc out there if they could do any of those things http://grapegate.com/testimonials

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/14/2014 5:58 pm

Must be some way...

>>>

&a

mp;g

t;>>

michelle he doesnt have anything to gain you know some people just want to help people suffering i mean come on heres some testimonies watch and read them all and ask any doc out there if they could do any of those things http://grapegate.com/testimonials

If these results are so terrific, why weren't they published in high-quality journals?

These "case reports" don't even show pictures of what the tumors were. They don't give any measurements for anything, they don't show much before and after pics, they don't even have basic follow-up. Any of the data could've easily been pulled out of thin air. Testimonials aren't irrefutable proof that something works.

MemberMember
(@luckydory)

Posted : 03/14/2014 6:00 pm

I'm also a skeptic of the whole raw foods to cure acne scars thing. I tried it for four months and didn't notice any results and my acne was just as bad as before. I followed the raw food diet down to every last detail and while I felt a WHOLE lot better in MANY areas of my body I didn't see any acne or scarring improvement. I do believe that many diseases can be reversed with this lifestyle but the repair of scar tissue seems a little bit far fetched. Regardless, I give zavvi props for trying and not giving up, at least he/she is putting some effort forward and not just sitting around whining.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 03/14/2014 6:13 pm

i dont believe scar tissue can be healed unless you open up a wound for it otherwise it wouldnt heal on its on

MemberMember
(@shelbyville)

Posted : 03/14/2014 6:35 pm

Why do animals like lizard can regrow whole members and tail and we dont? It doesnt make sense at all! Oh, what about pinapple? I read somewhere it had an enzyme that was able to "eat" the scar tissue. But... honestly, what happens to scar tissue? It was suppose to go away after some time because every cells in our body die and grow everyday. Sorry for all this messed ideas! THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING!!! :D

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/14/2014 7:19 pm

Why do animals like lizard can regrow whole members and tail and we dont? It doesnt make sense at all! Oh, what about pinapple? I read somewhere it had an enzyme that was able to "eat" the scar tissue. But... honestly, what happens to scar tissue? It was suppose to go away after some time because every cells in our body die and grow everyday. Sorry for all this messed ideas! THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING!!!

Because lizards were "built" specifically for that. It's the same reason why vultures have a great sense of smell and can eat lots of raw carrion that would normally make us very sick or kill us if we tried the same.

I heard of the "pineapple trick" before, but there's no way it could dissolve scar tissue.

What do you want to know specifically what happens to scar tissue for a specific procedure?

MemberMember
(@luckydory)

Posted : 03/14/2014 8:12 pm

I don't think I would ever put an acidic fruit juice on my scars but I see where you are coming from. In the meantime, I am going to go for a combination of different treatments on a progressive basis until I feel the maximum results have been achieved. I do have hope for treatments like these that promise scar-less healing but I know it is going to be quite some time in the future before it's ready to make its way towards us,

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 03/14/2014 8:34 pm

You kidding me? Why aren't humans born with wings and capable of flight?

Why do animals like lizard can regrow whole members and tail and we dont? It doesnt make sense at all! Oh, what about pinapple? I read somewhere it had an enzyme that was able to "eat" the scar tissue. But... honestly, what happens to scar tissue? It was suppose to go away after some time because every cells in our body die and grow everyday. Sorry for all this messed ideas! THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING!!!

MemberMember
(@shelbyville)

Posted : 03/15/2014 5:57 am

We have already had tails and now we don't. In theory, it's not completely wrong to say we had wings in the past.

I want to know what happens to scar tissue over time. In the meantime, after some extended period, cells that compose scars die and eventually others "are born". So why is scar tissue permanent? Normal tissue is supposed to grow back after the cells in scar tissue "die".

I hope you understand what I'm asking now Michelle. Thanks :)

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/15/2014 7:17 am

Scar tissue is permanent .... we're not like Lizards .... as humans we don't have the ability to regenerate lost or damaged tissue .... scars are basically fibirous tissue .... ... you can improve scar tissue ... but never cure it ..... but i do however believe that one day there will be a scar cure .... medical science is becoming advanced all the time .... Dextrax Hydrogel is having trials at the moment ... if successful it will give full skin regeneration ... fingers crossed.

MemberMember
(@shelbyville)

Posted : 03/15/2014 8:07 am

Hi handsome,

I read some of your threads. I'm sorry by all... I wish you the best luck man!!

Just be strong! :)

I didn't know about Dextran Hydrogel, however I have made some research. It does not eliminate scar tissue, it just prevents - "Scarless healing". It might be good for shallow scars and to prevent scar formation but it's not the answer.

I believe the best option comes from inside. With a little help from the outside the body can be stimulated in everyway, so I believe it will eventually push out scarred tissue and others not-so-good things.

In my case, I have some tiny indents. They are not true ice pick scars. They are somewhat shallow (it was originated by a inflamed postule not a cyst) but it has produced scar tissue. I made some "tests" and scratched my arm (just little scratches) and it proved my point. It took a long time to heal and when it healed it left a white tissue, what proves I have a bad regeneration (poor healing).

Question: As we all had chickenpox at least one time in our lives, we we left with small scars similar to acne ones. I have a scar (like an acne boxcar) in my forehead which was left by chickenpox and I can feel any scar tissue underneath. I would say the skin of the scar is just as elastic and strong as the rest of the skin.

What I'm saying is there are no scars without scar tissue, but after the scars are formed, scar tissue goes away, maybe not 1y after but 4 to 5y.

(I'm sorry. I can't explain very well my idea)

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/15/2014 9:09 am

Hi bro .... no the idea of Dextrax Hydrogel is to cut out the scarred tissue and apply the gel and cover the wound ....and within 3 weeks your regenerate with full thickness skin with all skin appendages such as hair follicles , sweat glands , oil glands , blood vessels etc .....

I do agree with current treatment and good diet your skin will look better ... but skin once scarred is never the same as far as functionality.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 03/15/2014 11:26 am

once your skin has scars it cant never be perfect to what it was again , it can improve but wont be completely the same

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/15/2014 11:36 am

so all you skeptics out there watch these 2 videos you saying these people are lying ?

and

MemberMember
(@shelbyville)

Posted : 03/15/2014 11:37 am

I know scarred skin will never be as good as unscarred skin but I'm looking for a scientific explanation for that.

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/15/2014 12:44 pm

so all you skeptics out there watch these 2 videos you saying these people are lying ?

and

Wouldn't she be talking about hyperpigmentation as scarring ( not true scarring ) and not indentations and / or ice pick scarring.

MemberMember
(@ellamaria)

Posted : 03/19/2014 7:45 pm

actually our bodies are really amazing and can regenerate and heal themselves with the right things. I am currently working with my coach too and i will post back when i have healed my scars because it is MORE than possible! :)