Notifications
Clear all

Acne And Masturbation

MemberMember
(@kartik-badhkul)

Posted : 03/14/2014 1:43 pm

does Masturbation causes acne or pimples?

what are the bad effects of masturbation?

MemberMember
(@jayboy-2)

Posted : 03/14/2014 9:28 pm

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/17/2014 1:53 pm

No.

Nothing.

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/17/2014 2:21 pm

does Masturbation causes acne or pimples?

what are the bad effects of masturbation?

Probably very little, as hormonal spikes are temporary and controlled and a lot of people with acne have hormones in the normal range.

The DHT is probably local, AKA in the dermis itself.

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 03/17/2014 3:59 pm

most guys continue to masturbate using their partners lol , and if you're using a condom there's no difference, so i'll refer to sex not masturbation.

- you loose some zinc, so you might supplement that

- you could get stressed if you're going the "childhood humiliations rethinking - turns to sex humiliations" route. stress should also be bad

- you make physical effort possibly late in the evening when you should be resting > to spleeping. this could stress the adrenals, > acne

MemberMember
(@jayboy-2)

Posted : 03/17/2014 10:26 pm

What causes acne is different for everyone. People will say all the time masturbation has nothing to do with it while others will swear there's some relation between the 2. Personally, I get perfect skin while on a semi healthy diet and stop (or rarely) masturbate. Same diet and masturbating regularly = daily breakouts.

MemberMember
(@dscully)

Posted : 03/18/2014 1:18 pm

Nope.

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 03/18/2014 11:39 pm

What causes acne is different for everyone. People will say all the time masturbation has nothing to do with it while others will swear there's some relation between the 2. Personally, I get perfect skin while on a semi healthy diet and stop (or rarely) masturbate. Same diet and masturbating regularly = daily breakouts.

Actually the only "cause" of acne (as in why you're prone to the condition) is genetics. Masturbation would be a "aggravator" - but in reality it isn't.

MemberMember
(@jayboy-2)

Posted : 03/19/2014 8:51 am

Actually the only "cause" of acne (as in why you're prone to the condition) is genetics. Masturbation would be a "aggravator" - but in reality it isn't.

Genetics may make me prone to acne, but that acne does not exist if I don't masturbate. So masturbation is causing me to get acne.

MemberMember
(@uncle-buck)

Posted : 03/27/2014 10:17 pm

Just don't do it. Find out for yourself.

If you can't manage to even test your own theory for a few weeks / months, then it's absolutely a problem (acne related or not, it could be controlling your life).