Notifications
Clear all

Remescar - New Treatment Reduces Stretch Marks By 50% In Under A Month

MemberMember
(@nearlydefeated)

Posted : 03/13/2014 2:32 pm

While searching the internet I came across a new 'Revolutionary Treatment' developed by Scientists in Belgium called Remescar that claims to reduce stretch marks by 50% in under a month. A 32 year old female who participated in the trial used Remescar on her chicken pox and acne scars and stated "For years I wished my complextion was better. I was thinking about having the scars softened with laser surgery until I was fortunate enough to be chosen for the trials for Remescar. I cannot believe how effective it has been. My acne scarring almost halved in just eight weeks and is continuing to fade as the weeks go on".

My head tells me this is just another BS false hoper that will do zilch, but being the desperate idiot that I am, I shall go and purchase it all the same. If it improves my disfiguring scarring by 1% - then that's a 1% improvement!

So, what do you all make of Remescar?

Full Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2577069/The-19-cream-solution-stretch-marks-Revolutionary-treatment-reduce-appearance-half-month.html

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 03/13/2014 3:54 pm

not enough spotlight on this so i assume it doesnt work good luck though

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/13/2014 3:56 pm

While searching the internet I came across a new 'Revolutionary Treatment' developed by Scientists in Belgium called Remescar that claims to reduce stretch marks by 50% in under a month. A 32 year old female who participated in the trial used Remescar on her chicken pox and acne scars and stated "For years I wished my complextion was better. I was thinking about having the scars softened with laser surgery until I was fortunate enough to be chosen for the trials for Remescar. I cannot believe how effective it has been. My acne scarring almost halved in just eight weeks and is continuing to fade as the weeks go on".

My head tells me this is just another BS false hoper that will do zilch, but being the desperate idiot that I am, I shall go and purchase it all the same. If it improves my disfiguring scarring by 1% - then that's a 1% improvement!

So, what do you all make of Remescar?

Full Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2577069/The-19-cream-solution-stretch-marks-Revolutionary-treatment-reduce-appearance-half-month.html

It'll only work by concealing the stretch marks. Stretch marks are a dermal issue, so that's why IPL and topical retinoids work for that.

MemberMember
(@gkitten25)

Posted : 04/28/2014 5:53 pm

I've been using this for over a month now on an area of my cheek where I had a pretty bad breakout a year ago, I have been using differin for about 10 months I love it and it has really helped my skin but I was getting frustrated with lingering redness, since using this my redness has reduce dramatically and although some small indented scars I have are still there, they look so much better since the texture and redness has improved, very happy with it. I am not saying it is a miracle, and maybe my red marks would have gone down anyway, but I feel that this really helped, I have noticed a positive change in how even my skin looks, which I think helps a lot. I apply it every night, after my skincare routine and it hasn't caused any problems with irritations or breakouts.

MemberMember
(@perigon)

Posted : 04/29/2014 4:36 am

I think this is more a product for fading redness than it is for improving indented scars.

That said do keep us posted on your results OP.

MemberMember
(@nearlydefeated)

Posted : 04/29/2014 5:57 am

I did purchase it and used it on a raised scar hoping it would flatten it somewhat. I didn't expect it to do anything else. It didn't make a difference. The stick itself is tiny and does not last long at all. As expected, thumbs down for Remescar from me. Glad it has helped you gKitten.

MemberMember
(@gkitten25)

Posted : 04/29/2014 9:06 am

I guess it's a hit or a miss, my marks were on their way to fading anyway but I noticed that the remescar helped things along a bit quicker, I was also using Differin as well so can't attribute it totally to the remescar, it doesn't seem to cause any breakouts so I'll give it another month or so, I think it says use for two months. I also like that it has a strong UVA and UVB defence so If I'll be in the sun during the day I use this over my red marks so they don't get any worse. I agree with the earlier poster I don't think it will help indented scars, but evening out my skin tone and texture has helped a bit with my indented scars..not a miracle product but worth a try, it's not a bad price.