Notifications
Clear all

Frankincense Oil For Red Marks

MemberMember
(@ghost08)

Posted : 03/13/2014 9:25 am

Hi guys!

It's been a while since I've been around, but I just wanted to share something new that I have been trying the past month and it has worked wonders!

I had some old red marks that just would not go away and I did not feel comfortable not wearing makeup because of them. It was recommended to me that I try frankincense essential oil to fade them. I bought some and within a week they were fading. I am now comfortable with my skin and have no problem not wearing makeup.

I encourage you to give it a try! I dilute mine in almond oil and massage it over my cheeks in the evening after I've showered.

WARNING: This stuff does not smell very pleasant, but it's worth it!

MemberMember
(@cupcakejess)

Posted : 03/17/2014 11:16 pm

Hi guys!

It's been a while since I've been around, but I just wanted to share something new that I have been trying the past month and it has worked wonders!

I had some old red marks that just would not go away and I did not feel comfortable not wearing makeup because of them. It was recommended to me that I try frankincense essential oil to fade them. I bought some and within a week they were fading. I am now comfortable with my skin and have no problem not wearing makeup.

I encourage you to give it a try! I dilute mine in almond oil and massage it over my cheeks in the evening after I've showered.

WARNING: This stuff does not smell very pleasant, but it's worth it!

Do you think I can use it while on the Regimen?