Notifications
Clear all

Acne With Dairy Products

MemberMember
(@kartik-badhkul)

Posted : 03/13/2014 4:46 am

i am physique freak..so i work out hard..to make my body strong i eat paneer and curd daily..before starting dairy products my face was good but as soon i started consuming dairy products like paneer and curd i think my acne is coming back.please help..!!

MemberMember
(@dolan-duck)

Posted : 03/13/2014 6:19 am

Big mistake asking help for that in here. The answer that you get in here is stop using all dairy and stop doing anything physical!

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 03/13/2014 7:04 am

there could be many things leading to the breakout....if you've always worked out without problems, then keep working out

if you just started new supplements and then contain dairy, then stop them

keep a journal of what you eat, topicals you use, physical activity, mood, etc...and keep track of lesions

you don't have to avoid everything, just your triggers, but it takes work to figure out what your triggers are....hopefully it is that easy for you and you can avoid dairy, and do everything else you do and stay clear

they are your triggers, and you are unique....everyone else here can share theirs but at the end of the day, you need to figure out YOURS- good luck to you!

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 03/13/2014 8:02 am

So Quit eating it then.

MemberMember
(@dscully)

Posted : 03/13/2014 8:16 am

If you got acne right after beginning to eat dairy, the most logical course of action would be to discontinue eating dairy. Dairy is one of the more common acne triggers, so I tell most people to avoid it.

MemberMember
(@kartik-badhkul)

Posted : 03/14/2014 1:28 pm

i totally agree with u guys n thanks alott for that..

but i can't agrre on some things like quiting workout..thats not possible bcoz it makes me feel stronger,energetic..

i don't take any of the supplements so how can i satisfy my body needs if m not able to have dairy products..

nd am not sure that acne is through dairy products or not..so what should i doo..??

I need to have dairy products for energy and i don't want acne tooo..whats the solution..?

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/15/2014 2:21 am

The problem with trying to find out "acne-causing" foods is that it's easy to fall into the correlation = causation line of thinking.

What other high calorie foods are available to you?

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 03/15/2014 2:40 am

back in highschool when i lifted weights i reached a plateau (i could not gain muscle no matter what i did). so i started taking specific supplements, proteins, aminoacids, ..but with almost no effect. a couple of months later my grandfather sacrificed the pig and had half a pig as my share. lol. that winter i gained muscle like crazy.

MemberMember
(@dscully)

Posted : 03/15/2014 1:47 pm

High-calorie foods that don't cause acne: fats, meats

FAT FAT FAT FAT

if you're weight training, eat as much fat as you want.

MemberMember
(@dolan-duck)

Posted : 03/15/2014 2:43 pm

I agree, fat is awesome! I eat 110 grams of fat every day, coconut oil, olive oil, fish oil, evening primrose oil and three whole eggs every day. I just added coconut oil to my diet because it's great for candida too, coconut oil is my new love, yam yam!

MemberMember
(@ellamaria)

Posted : 03/19/2014 3:46 pm

are you eating raw dairy or pasteurized dairy?! thats the BIG difference

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 03/20/2014 1:05 am

are you eating raw dairy or pasteurized dairy?! thats the BIG difference

from what i know hormones are not destroyed by heat.

MemberMember
(@youknow1)

Posted : 03/20/2014 11:15 am

I love dairy, it keeps my acne under control PLUS it keeps you acne skinned dairy haters away from me! I'm gonna treat myself with some dairy now, see ya!

P.S. Go Putin, enslave those poor souls, mwuhahahahaa!

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 03/20/2014 2:44 pm

P.S. Go Putin, enslave those poor souls, mwuhahahahaa!

thanks for noticing my alert.

one would think medieval stuff like this belongs to the past.. nobody took it seriously when Putin said he wants to restore the Soviet Empire!

i still want to believe that there is democracy in this world, and that politicians work in the service of the people. speculations like "could Russia ally with China against the European Union & USA" are mind boggling for me. like what does the russian and chinese people have to do with the war-games of some pricks? nobody says anything about what the people want. (although these dictators may find peoples' desire for peace and wellness too ..booring for them)

i like to believe that especially with the internet we are all ..earth people, and that different cultures are just a beautiful diversity bonus.

unfortunately my ex-girlfriend from Moldova wasn't allowed to speak her own national language in schools&official buildings but forced to speak in ..russian. should we all start to learn it pretty soon??

MemberMember
(@rick911)

Posted : 03/20/2014 3:51 pm

Seriously I find that dairy products didn't change anything for me. I've been training for about 4 years and I have never had acne and I was consuming a lot of dairy products. It all started 4 months ago ( for no reason?!). I now have severe cystic acne and I tried to stop eating dairies for a couple of weeks, nothing changed. Good luck my friend! :)

MemberMember
(@user384762)

Posted : 03/22/2014 11:55 am

I heard and believe that exercise is a good thing for acne. It helps blood circulation which of course helps your skin:) Dairy gave me a hard time with acne so I stopped it. It was hard for me since there are so many delicious dairy foods! But I would much rather have clear skin. And when I did stop, I saw a difference. Everyone's different though (I hate to hear that) but its true. You have probably figured out what to do by now but I still wish you luck :)

i totally agree with u guys n thanks alott for that..

but i can't agrre on some things like quiting workout..thats not possible bcoz it makes me feel stronger,energetic..

i don't take any of the supplements so how can i satisfy my body needs if m not able to have dairy products..

nd am not sure that acne is through dairy products or not..so what should i doo..??

I need to have dairy products for energy and i don't want acne tooo..whats the solution..?

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 03/22/2014 1:45 pm

You could just try eliminating dairy for a month or more and see if there is any change in your skin and then you would know.

My daughter is an athlete and she gave up dairy and it made quite a difference in her skin. She still makes protein drinks using almond milk, rice milk, or coconut milk. She uses a protein powder that is made from egg whites (no dairy or whey) which comes in vanilla or chocolate and is very delicious. And along with fruit you can add good fats like avocado or walnuts. Also try adding more protein to your meals in the form of meat and fish (salmon is full of omegas and good stuff for your skin).

Good luck.