Notifications
Clear all

Will Natural Remedies Get Rid Of My Forehead Millia?

MemberMember
(@tiaball)

Posted : 03/12/2014 8:37 pm

As many others have, I have tried everything for my acne over the counter to proactive to just accepting the fact that I have been cursing with acne and forehead millia. My question is, will home remedies get rid of my forehead millia? Today I have started to drink 2 cap fulls of apple cider vinegar diluted in a 750 ml water bottle, as well as applying organic cocoanut oil to my face.

Also, I plan on purchasing Bragg's organic apple cider vinegar but for today I am just using regular grocery store ACV. Is there a dramatic difference?

I'm desperate for clear skin

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/12/2014 8:57 pm

As many others have, I have tried everything for my acne over the counter to proactive to just accepting the fact that I have been cursing with acne and forehead millia. My question is, will home remedies get rid of my forehead millia? Today I have started to drink 2 cap fulls of apple cider vinegar diluted in a 750 ml water bottle, as well as applying organic cocoanut oil to my face.

Also, I plan on purchasing Bragg's organic apple cider vinegar but for today I am just using regular grocery store ACV. Is there a dramatic difference?

ACV nor coconut oil will do anything.

The best method is just waiting for a few weeks, and if that isn't long enough for you, you need to go to a professional to extract them. Milia may mimic other diseases, so you should probably go to a dermatologist.

MemberMember
(@cupcakejess)

Posted : 03/12/2014 9:47 pm

Coconut oil is a comedogenic oil, and so it could cause more acne.

MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 03/12/2014 9:47 pm

Glycolic acid helps with milia. Dab the GA on the spots several times a day and be patient.

MemberMember
(@cosmiczit)

Posted : 03/22/2014 2:32 pm

Although this isnt a natural way, it has helped me when i noticed i got millia under near the bottom of my eyes. Purpose cleansing gel wash took them away fast, i use a face was that helps keeep my face at bay but it contains cholesterol and ceramides that i think may clog my skin up at times and eventually cause millia, I decided to try purpose wash and mine went away!!!!it didnt really help with my acne, so i kept using it just around my millia area (eyes). I have also read of this helping others as well? Please give it a try, you can buy purpose at Walmart, Walgreens, target, anywhere really and its not expensive. I believe the formula is almost the same as Johnson& johnson head to toe baby wash except for one extra ingredient in the orginnal johnson and Johnson, ive read that they work the same and the babywash is cheaper and you get more product. I think this will help you get them under control and gone, then you can focus on staying clear with natural remedies. Applying diluted dabs of Applecider vinegar to your milia areas should help as well! Give it a try, ACV is very beneficial in all aspects but be careful not to irritate your skin and dilute it a bit. i use braggs,the difference is that braggs is not pasteurized, unhealted and unfiltered and still in raw form( contains more benefits, potency and some vitamins that are lost when it is heated/filtered) but yours will still work fine! However, i would still recommend buying braggs for better quality. good luck! Interested in hearing if the purpose/babywash works for you as well!