Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Questions

MemberMember
(@roys24)

Posted : 03/12/2014 6:53 pm

Hello everybody again!

I have some questions for you and I hope you can ask them. I'm 16 yo, and I have moderate-severe acne, I've been wondering if I can go into Accutane (Roaccutane here where I live, but I've understood that both are the same) at my age? Second, my parents are working in another country so I can't go with them to visit my general doctor, so, if I go alone and if I ask for Roaccutane (I'm pretty sure I deserve to use it, my acne is horrible) will she bring it to me? Will I have to sign some papers or will I have to be with an adult for her to prescribe me the Roaccutane? I'm wondering if I can do all these things by myself because I can't get help from an adult right now, what do you think?

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/12/2014 7:15 pm

Hello everybody again!

I have some questions for you and I hope you can ask them. I'm 16 yo, and I have moderate-severe acne, I've been wondering if I can go into Accutane (Roaccutane here where I live, but I've understood that both are the same) at my age? Second, my parents are working in another country so I can't go with them to visit my general doctor, so, if I go alone and if I ask for Roaccutane (I'm pretty sure I deserve to use it, my acne is horrible) will she bring it to me? Will I have to sign some papers or will I have to be with an adult for her to prescribe me the Roaccutane? I'm wondering if I can do all these things by myself because I can't get help from an adult right now, what do you think?

You need permission from a parent or guardian in the US if you're not an adult. I'm not sure in the UK, but I'd think it'd be the same.

MemberMember
(@roys24)

Posted : 03/13/2014 4:16 am

Well I'm actually from Romania hehe. Thank you for answering my question, so I'll have to wait until my parents come home, I hope the Clindamycin will help until then!