Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tung Cao

Skin Still Red After 3Rd Week Of Regimen.

Hi guys.

I started my regimen using:

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

5% Benzol Peroxide

Dermacare daily moisturising cream (of Boots, i'm leaving in London,Uk)

I follow the regimen every night, in the morning I only wash my face and apply moisturizer.

Because there are no 2.5% bp in Uk, I had to use 5% Bp for the first 2 weeks until the 2.5% bp of Dan's came from my amazon order.

The problem is that: this is my 3rd week but my skin still red so so much, not after applying bp but after I use moisturizer.?? Yeah I have tried to look in the mirror after using bp for 30 mins, the skin still looked fine until I used moisturizer, it immediately got red and irritated. My skin sometime peeling even I just use a small amount of bp (equal to the recommended dosage, even less).

My friends just keep ask me what happen with my face why it turn red bla bla.. I trusted the regimen because it works for me, breakout stops and no more acne. But the with the red skin I honestly dont know what to do with it?

Should I stop the regimen for a while? Or continue but reduce the bp apply? Can anyone explain what happen with my face?

Thank you so much for reading it