Notifications
Clear all

How Do I Use Aha+ For Spot Treatments?

MemberMember
(@darkdubzs)

Posted : 03/09/2014 2:27 am

So i got my AHA+ a couple days ago and been using it 1/2 and 1/2 with moisturizer every night. No noticeable changes from it besides slightly red face now, hoping that goes away soon... Oh yeah, my skin is a lot less dry and flaky, more soft now too! I am probably on my 5th week and skin is looking a lot better, hope it just keeps on getting even better, LOL. I still am getting some pimples though and i read that the AHA+ can stop new pimples in their tracks, so im gonna try and do that. But, do i apply the aha before or after i finish doing my regimen? I cleanse, apply BP, then moisturizer or sunscreen in the morning, so do i spot treat the new pimples after this regimen process or just right after i apply the BP and it dries?

Please help! Thank you!!

MemberMember
(@minaaa)

Posted : 03/10/2014 4:14 pm

As soon as you feel a new spot coming about, you can spot treat during any time of the day, really. Just apply a bit of BP directly on the spot, wait for it to dry and then apply the AHA on it, too.

You can also use it to spot treat after you've done your morning or night regimen, just by applying it on the problem areas once the BP has dried. :)

MemberMember
(@luckydory)

Posted : 03/10/2014 4:42 pm

So can you spot treat red marks the same way? I only have a couple of red marks left that I heard aha would help fade. I'm not on the regimen by the way.

MemberMember
(@darkdubzs)

Posted : 03/10/2014 7:02 pm

So can you spot treat red marks the same way? I only have a couple of red marks left that I heard aha would help fade. I'm not on the regimen by the way.

If you're not on the regimen, you should be able to just spot apply the aha+ on the red marks whenever. Just make sure to apply it when you're not gonna be going out in the sun, because the sun will burn your skin with the AHA (and BP too) and the sun will also make the marks harder to fade, darker, and can even make them set in permanently. That's why its best to apply AHA only at night when you're gonna go to bed.

MemberMember
(@rachel558)

Posted : 03/12/2014 4:51 am

have any of you had sucess with aha+?

Rachel

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/16/2014 5:24 am

I started spot treating after I got clear on the regimen. I would wash my face, apply AHA on my spots, wait for it to dry and then follow up on the BP and moisturizer. I would do this day and night. I found that the pimple went away much faster and didn't develop to much redness when I used AHA before the BP.