Notifications
Clear all

Acne Made Me Literally Hate Myself

MemberMember
(@randomcen)

Posted : 03/08/2014 1:32 am

Last year i was still fine and i had alot of people liking me around 4-6 people but after my exam , i tried a new facewash and it breakout on forehead , i thought it was normal as i always have pimples around my head . I was still outgoing person until during the holiday , i breakout on my whole face . now in my school they dun even like me now and they are quite surprised when they saw my face on the 1st day of school ... well i dun even dare to talk to anyone face to face .. making me feel so ugly and they dun even want to talk to me . I had a friend told me that yr face scares me =.= and i was yeah yeah although its getting better after going to the dermatologist i feel that its still bad

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/08/2014 8:07 am

Last year i was still fine and i had alot of people liking me around 4-6 people but after my exam , i tried a new facewash and it breakout on forehead , i thought it was normal as i always have pimples around my head . I was still outgoing person until during the holiday , i breakout on my whole face . now in my school they dun even like me now and they are quite surprised when they saw my face on the 1st day of school ... well i dun even dare to talk to anyone face to face .. making me feel so ugly and they dun even want to talk to me . I had a friend told me that yr face scares me =.= and i was yeah yeah although its getting better after going to the dermatologist i feel that its still bad

lol join the crew

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 03/08/2014 5:09 pm

*They* don't like you. Their behaviour is not your fault. They are not really your friends.

MemberMember
(@luckydory)

Posted : 03/08/2014 7:48 pm

Calm down, if you don't have any acne scars yet there still is a chance. Keep working with a dermatologist and put your all into getting clear. There is still a bright day ahead for you if that one objective gets done, you still have the ability to reclaim your life but you must work diligently. Some of us almost have no hope from worse acne or scarring, so don't stop trying and strive to become a future inspiration story for your fellow sufferers.

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 03/08/2014 10:21 pm

Face washes do not cause any kind of inflammatory acne and it wouldn't happen so "quickly" so that you'd instantly break out the next day. I doubt your pimples are caused by a face wash. How about you go to a dermatologist and try a cream?

MemberMember
(@randomcen)

Posted : 03/09/2014 7:39 am

Face washes do not cause any kind of inflammatory acne and it wouldn't happen so "quickly" so that you'd instantly break out the next day. I doubt your pimples are caused by a face wash. How about you go to a dermatologist and try a cream?

ITs not next day its after A few months of using it . It got worst day by day but i thought it was normal and KABOOM this happens

Calm down, if you don't have any acne scars yet there still is a chance. Keep working with a dermatologist and put your all into getting clear. There is still a bright day ahead for you if that one objective gets done, you still have the ability to reclaim your life but you must work diligently. Some of us almost have no hope from worse acne or scarring, so don't stop trying and strive to become a future inspiration story for your fellow sufferers.

I dun really have scars but i have hyperpigmentation maybe not too bad though