Notifications
Clear all

Newly Discovered Secret To Clear Skin (And Great Health)!

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 03/07/2014 11:28 pm

Hey guys and girls, I'm Pasha. I've been a member on this forum for a few years now and it has helped me tremendously! So I'd first like to say THANKYOU to Dan the creator and everyone else who helps keep this site running, including all the helpful, knowledgeable, and inspirational members of this forum who really make a difference to those in need of help, like myself :)

My newly discovered secret to clear skin is: JUICING!!! that's right. I heard about it from my brother, who learned about it from some guy on youtube who calls himself "Dan the man, the life re generator". Here's a link:

He's really passionate about health and eating/drinking a raw food diet.

I bough this juicer: https://www.amazon.com/Omega-J8006-Nutrition-Center-Juicer/dp/B001L7OIVI/

and for the past 2 weeks each day I've been juicing things like kale, color greens, swiss chard, spinach, parsley, arugula, celery, carrots, apples, ginger, beats, dandilion greens, basil, broccoli, and lemon. It's a little time consuming and not cheap but honestly, after the benefits and improvements I've noticed, I can't afford not to do this!!!

ok, the actual differences I've noticed are: significantly improved circulation to my entire body, esp problem areas of mine like finger tips, toes, head, legs, and as embarrassing as it is to say...my penis, that's right...I get full erections now and my ejaculations are how they should be (btw I was seriously beginning to think I had erectile disfunction or something because for the past 2 years or so, it just hasn't been so great down there); also all of my joint pain is gone, yes all of it. so I wake up and feel energized ready to go, excited to start my day, happy to be alive. this also improved my work outs at the gym SOOOO MUCH cause I have so much more energy seriously no joke my friends, it's unbelievable. but it doesn't stop there...I've also seem significant improvements with every sense perception: my eyes feel stronger (my slightly sagging droopy left eye is back to normal) both my eyes are perfectly alligned again and I can see and focus so clearly!!! also my hearing is sharp as ever and my headaches dissappeared completely!!! I've had migraines constantly for the past two years and now they are completely gone!!! I can think clearly again. I have so much more energy it's truly amazing!!!

you are all waiting for me to get to the skin part. ok. here it is: I AM %100 CLEAR BABY!!! NOT ONE SINGLE ZIT I SWEAR. I am as clear now as I was while on accutane in 2010 (which I blame for my joint pain, headaches, fatigue, depression, anxiety, etc but I'm not going to get into that because I don't really have proof and I don't want to go there) I'm just so happy that I'm clear. Actually I feel amazing, the skin is just a bonus I swear to you!!!

this is a life breakthrough for me. I really hope you try this and I really hope it works as well for you as it is for me. It's only been two weeks and I'm excited to see how my body and mind continues to improve with the benefits of juicing!!!

I've been doing research about juicing and I can talk endlessly about why and how drinking raw juice is helping me so much as it is but I will sum it up here:

By juicing these beautiful natural vegetables and fruits, the pulp fiber is taken out, leaving the body little to no work to digest the nutrients and vitamins. It literally goes straight into your bloodstream and you feel it imediately and for the rest of the day!!! Depending on what you juice, it detoxifies major organs like the liver and colon. The truth is that our diet generally is so awful!! We aren't getting the nutrients that our body wants so bad. our skin is the proof. yes it is genetic but there is something we can do about it and what we can do is take care of our insides. Once our insides get the love they need, it will show on our skin IMMEDIATELY!!

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. I can share juicing recipies, I can elaborate on the improvements I've noticed, I can talk about anything you want to know.

Lastly, I know how difficult it is to have acne day in and day out. It's crippling. I've been through a rollercoaster of a ride and the ride continues but now I know it's going to be significantly less turbulent because I'm taking care of my body by giving it the nutrients it needs. Please try this little secret and let me know how it works for you. Do not take accutane, it's harmful for your body and it's expensive and it's not natural. Try this natural and healthy secret, you won't regret it.

thanks for reading!!!

MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 03/07/2014 11:42 pm

How many drinks do you have a day?

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 03/08/2014 12:42 am

How many drinks do you have a day?

I do it once a day about an hour before lunch. Usually makes about 2 16oz glasses. So far I've been putting some of all the vegetables and fruits I listed above into each juice but I plan to diversify and try different combos in the near future.

MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 03/08/2014 12:51 am

No doubt getting all those nutrients into your body will be of benefit. Keep us posted in a month or too if you're still having success or not. Thank you for sharing!

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 03/08/2014 1:51 am

I did juicing for around 2 and a half months, it does seem to give you plenty of energy, and you definitely feel healthier while doing it! I didn't personally notice a huge improvement in my skin at the time, but it's definitely something I would recommend doing.

Another suggestion would be to occasionally "blend" not juice some of your fruits, veggies, and herbs... it's a little trickier to drink but this way you get more fibers. It really helps cause all that fruit and veggie juice can really do a number on the digestion (not to be too graphic) tongue.png

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 03/08/2014 8:32 am

We have a thread on green smoothies like 150 pages long going back years. Many people have experienced clearer skin this way. The sulfur compounds plus the vitamins & minerals greens are packed with benefit acne in so any ways.

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 03/08/2014 10:19 am

No doubt getting all those nutrients into your body will be of benefit. Keep us posted in a month or too if you're still having success or not. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks! I will indeed!! :)

Thanks Garrett! good suggestion. I personally choose to juice because I like the idea of my body not having to work so hard to digest all that stuff. but I will probably blend once a week or something. Also, I eat them whole too but it's really hard to eat all that lol

so do you still do it? why'd you stop?

We have a thread on green smoothies like 150 pages long going back years. Many people have experienced clearer skin this way. The sulfur compounds plus the vitamins & minerals greens are packed with benefit acne in so any ways.

Y E S !!! :)

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 03/08/2014 1:33 pm

Thanks for sharing LL3. What kind of juicer do you have? I have heard that juicing greens is more difficult than juicing other vegetables and fruits. Also, if you have oily skin, have you noticed any difference in that? No oil is the one thing I really really miss from being on accutane.

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 03/08/2014 2:09 pm

Thanks! I will indeed!!

Thanks Garrett! good suggestion. I personally choose to juice because I like the idea of my body not having to work so hard to digest all that stuff. but I will probably blend once a week or something. Also, I eat them whole too but it's really hard to eat all that lol

so do you still do it? why'd you stop?

>We have a thread on green smoothies like 150 pages long going back years. Many people have experienced clearer skin this way. The sulfur compounds plus the vitamins & minerals greens are packed with benefit acne in so any ways.

Y E S !!!

Yeah it really does help with digestion, sometimes I found it went a bit overboard though :P Plus smoothies in a blender are awesome, even if you toss some veggies in with them... beats eating them individually ahaha. I still do it occasionally, but not everyday... student life time constraints, and it can be pretty costly to do it everyday... something I definitely want to get back into though!

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 03/08/2014 6:14 pm

Thanks for sharing LL3. What kind of juicer do you have? I have heard that juicing greens is more difficult than juicing other vegetables and fruits. Also, if you have oily skin, have you noticed any difference in that? No oil is the one thing I really really miss from being on accutane.

My pleasure! I'm just so happy with the results that I want to share it with as many people I can!!! I provided a link in my first post to the juicer that I bought. It's an Omega J8006 Nutrition Center. The opening where you feed the food into is not as big as some other juicers out there but it does a damn good job getting it done! You want a slow juicer because the fast ones make too much heat which negatively affects the nutrients in the juice. I've always had oily skin except while on accutane. Oil is less now but not that much less. (Yes I miss having perfect skin - which I did have while on accutane - including no oil...but I am pretty damn sure it destroyed my insides somehow, I'm no doctor nor do I have proof but I mean it was too powerful and my body fell apart. no regrets, I learned alot tons! but I'd never do it again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, not even as a last resort because there is always something else to try, more natural, less destructive LIKE JUICING!!!!!!!! :) )

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 03/08/2014 6:42 pm

My pleasure! I'm just so happy with the results that I want to share it with as many people I can!!! I provided a link in my first post to the juicer that I bought. It's an Omega J8006 Nutrition Center. The opening where you feed the food into is not as big as some other juicers out there but it does a damn good job getting it done! You want a slow juicer because the fast ones make too much heat which negatively affects the nutrients in the juice. I've always had oily skin except while on accutane. Oil is less now but not that much less. (Yes I miss having perfect skin - which I did have while on accutane - including no oil...but I am pretty damn sure it destroyed my insides somehow, I'm no doctor nor do I have proof but I mean it was too powerful and my body fell apart. no regrets, I learned alot tons! but I'd never do it again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, not even as a last resort because there is always something else to try, more natural, less destructive LIKE JUICING!!!!!!!! )

I read this while I was tired so I guess that's why I didn't see the link lol, sorry. I agree about accutane. My skin was perfect while on it, but now I don't heal correctly anymore. I mean, I don't heal horribly, but before it I would never scar, and now I am prone to scarring. I'm glad the juicing is working for you. I think I'm going to try this out soon. I don't have the money right now, but I do make green smoothies, and they do definitely help :)

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 03/12/2014 1:54 am

Juicing is not something new, but more and more people are discovering its benefits. Everyone who juices should also keep the rest of their lifestyle healthy, otherwise what's the point of juicing?

If anyone wants a "quick fix", I recommend Naked's Green machine and their veggie only green juice. They add a boost of supplements such as chlorella and other nutrients, which is a plus. The juices are pricey, but if you don't have time to juice every day it's an option. Homemade juice is by far the best, but sometimes it's not possible to juice every day.

MemberMember
(@dscully)

Posted : 03/13/2014 4:08 pm

I'll drink Naked in a pinch, but homemade is best. All bottled juice is pasteurized, so it's not very nutritional.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 03/15/2014 11:35 am

Yeah, but it's better than nothing when there's no time to properly juice vegetables. Vitamin water zero is also surprisingly good.

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 03/15/2014 10:19 pm

its certainly healthy but i dont think its gonna cure acne for everyone. not for me atleast. i have the newest omega juicer and i drink like 2 glasses of wheatgrass a week and i dont notice any difference, and ive been doing this for like 4-3 monthes.

of course its not the same as juice fasting but i should still notice something if it worked right? and i once tried juice fasting and didnt see much improvement at all, and the taste of the green drinks was horrible.. so no, its not worth it.

my life is bad enough.. why torture myself more?

also, as a last chance for all this fasting sessions methods, im gonna try water fasting for like 2 weeks see if theres any dif and know once and for all if its any good for me..

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 03/23/2014 1:59 pm

Juicing is not something new, but more and more people are discovering its benefits. Everyone who juices should also keep the rest of their lifestyle healthy, otherwise what's the point of juicing?

If anyone wants a "quick fix", I recommend Naked's Green machine and their veggie only green juice. They add a boost of supplements such as chlorella and other nutrients, which is a plus. The juices are pricey, but if you don't have time to juice every day it's an option. Homemade juice is by far the best, but sometimes it's not possible to juice every day.

Nope, not new at all; only new to me I sure do hope more and more people continue to discover it's benefits!! I agree about keeping the rest of your lifestyle healthy. balance is key. Am I, personally, doing EVERYTHING I can to live the absolute healthiest lifestyle now? No. But I am definitely living a healthy lifestyle between exercise, diet, and sleep, not to mention the mental health practices, which tie in directly to one's physical health.

I love getting Naked! haha It's delicious!!! I drink about a bottle a week, unplanned, here and there.

its certainly healthy but i dont think its gonna cure acne for everyone. not for me atleast. i have the newest omega juicer and i drink like 2 glasses of wheatgrass a week and i dont notice any difference, and ive been doing this for like 4-3 monthes.

of course its not the same as juice fasting but i should still notice something if it worked right? and i once tried juice fasting and didnt see much improvement at all, and the taste of the green drinks was horrible.. so no, its not worth it.

my life is bad enough.. why torture myself more?

also, as a last chance for all this fasting sessions methods, im gonna try water fasting for like 2 weeks see if theres any dif and know once and for all if its any good for me..

The quality of your skin is a reflection of not only the genes which you inherited(uncontrolable) but also of the condition of your inner organs like your liver, colon, heart, etc(controlable, although to an extent of course). We all know that trying to fix your problem skin with topicals like benzoyle peroxide or special soaps will never get to the route of the problem; If we believed that, then we wouldn't be here in the "diet and holistic health" section of this board. LOL.

What you eat/drink has great impact on your body/mind. Eating/drinking healthy raw living foods will undoubtedly improve the quality of your inner organs which will in turn improve the quality of your skin. How much improvements varies from person to person, depending on genetic makeup, how your body responds, and what kinds of foods you consume and how often. This seems obvious.

I love my meat! lol I eat chicken almost everyday. Steak or beef once a week or every 2 weeks and fish around there too. I like to have a "reward" day once a week, usually on a fri, sat, or sun where I eat a piece of cheescake, or a brownie, or icecream, or something yummy. This might seem difficult but, like I said, I am on a health kick and I am practicing discipline. Without discipline, I get pretty lazy. Ultimately, if may take this a bit further/deeper, I believe in a final "achievement" where discipline becomes the norm and you function regularly from a place of attentiveness, awareness, focus, discipline all while being grounded in a deep relaxation/peace/ease. It's all a practice, in my eyes. and it's fun, not a torture.

ok, I'll stop here

MemberMember
(@clearskinnow)

Posted : 03/24/2014 7:29 pm

Wow, thanks for this post! I've heard about juicing but I'm going to give it a try now. I recently healed my acne after about 10 years (in a different way), but this sounds like a way to not only make my skin healthier, but my whole body energized. Thanks again!

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 03/26/2014 12:02 am

clearskinnow - You are so very welcome! Please let me know how it goes for you! :)

I thought I'd post an update about the results of my juicing. I've been trying out different vegetables lately, like mustard greens and bock choy. After 5 weeks of juicing once a day, I still haven't really discovered a recipe that tastes delicious, but the juices I make now are much tastier than the ones I was making in the beginning :) LOL. Eventually I'll nail it haha. In today's juice I added :

5 or 6 medium sized leaves of Kale

2 leaves of mustard green

handful of spinach

1 large red chard leaf

2 apples (helps with the taste lol)

2" piece of ginger (powerful but greatly helps digestion)

2 medium carrots

3 sticks of celery (a great base )

1 medium beat (liver and blood tetoxifier)

Everything is organic, so I rinse em, cut em and juice em. bada bing bada boom. It made about 2 1/2 glasses (16oz glass). If you are trying to loose weight, this can be a substitute for one of your meals. I on the other hand, am on the thin side and am trying to build muscle, so I'm eating alot of protein.

Circulation throughout my body has been getting progressively better since I began juicing! Places where I notice it the most are: fingertips, toes, and penis.

Joint pain, which was a severe issue prior to juicing, is non existent. Great workouts and stretching in the gym 4x/wk also are responsible for that.

Mental fog/confusion, which also was a SEVERE issue prior to juicing, is non existent. I think much more clearly now! :) I feel sharp, creative, and aware! It's truly wonderful!!

Hair is softer. No, it's not my imagination. It's real :)

Skin ........(the moment you've all been waiting for).....is clear :) Not perfectly clear, I get breakouts, but not nearly like how I would prior to juicing. Significantly decreased mental and physical stress levels, positive and upbeat energy levels, mental and physical well being, exercise, and clean diet, among other things, also contribute to my skin looking the way it is.

If you ahven't realized it by now, it's pretty obvious that every aspect of your life ties in with each other. If you want to clear your skin, you must consider things which are seemingly not related to your skin, like your social life, your physical health, and your mental state. Take care of your inner organs by eating and drinking nutritious foods, and the results will undoubtedly show on your skin :)

Juicing powerful raw natural foods like this everyday will provide you with the energy, positivity, and focus to improve all aspects of your life. Try not to dwell on the condition of your skin, because it's just what is on the outside. If you take care of what's on the inside, it will show on the outside. I can't reiterate that enough. But don't take my word for it, TRY IT! and come back on this board and let us know how happy you are :) It's life changing!! and you are worth it, my friends :))

ok, enough motivational speaking for now haha. Have a nice day. till next time...

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 03/26/2014 7:47 pm

Thanks for updating! I'm glad to hear juicing is helping you in so many ways :)

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 03/26/2014 11:09 pm

Thanks for updating! I'm glad to hear juicing is helping you in so many ways

:)

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 03/27/2014 4:43 pm

The quality of your skin is a reflection of not only the genes which you inherited(uncontrolable) but also of the condition of your inner organs like your liver, colon, heart, etc(controlable, although to an extent of course). We all know that trying to fix your problem skin with topicals like benzoyle peroxide or special soaps will never get to the route of the problem; If we believed that, then we wouldn't be here in the "diet and holistic health" section of this board. LOL.

What you eat/drink has great impact on your body/mind. Eating/drinking healthy raw living foods will undoubtedly improve the quality of your inner organs which will in turn improve the quality of your skin. How much improvements varies from person to person, depending on genetic makeup, how your body responds, and what kinds of foods you consume and how often. This seems obvious.

I love my meat! lol I eat chicken almost everyday. Steak or beef once a week or every 2 weeks and fish around there too. I like to have a "reward" day once a week, usually on a fri, sat, or sun where I eat a piece of cheescake, or a brownie, or icecream, or something yummy. This might seem difficult but, like I said, I am on a health kick and I am practicing discipline. Without discipline, I get pretty lazy. Ultimately, if may take this a bit further/deeper, I believe in a final "achievement" where discipline becomes the norm and you function regularly from a place of attentiveness, awareness, focus, discipline all while being grounded in a deep relaxation/peace/ease. It's all a practice, in my eyes. and it's fun, not a torture.

ok, I'll stop here

u think i havnt tried this diet crap? i actually found out that no matter what my diet is, fresh wheatgrass juice or junkfood, my skin stays the same. insanely oily and with nasty clogged pores. im not lucky enough that my skin will be fixed by eating 'healthy'.. hell its not even doing anything.

but u know what? im so desperate and hopeless that im actually gonna try soon a water fast of atleast 2 weeks just to see if it makes any difference and there is something out there that could help me. but i have no hope.

good luck with ur diet..

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 03/27/2014 8:46 pm

ok, I'll stop here

u think i havnt tried this diet crap? i actually found out that no matter what my diet is, fresh wheatgrass juice or junkfood, my skin stays the same. insanely oily and with nasty clogged pores. im not lucky enough that my skin will be fixed by eating 'healthy'.. hell its not even doing anything.

but u know what? im so desperate and hopeless that im actually gonna try soon a water fast of atleast 2 weeks just to see if it makes any difference and there is something out there that could help me. but i have no hope.

good luck with ur diet..

Why? You'd basically be depriving yourself of nutrients. That can't be good...

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 03/27/2014 10:03 pm

ok, I'll stop here

good luck with ur diet..

Why? You'd basically be depriving yourself of nutrients. That can't be good...

First off, I feel your frustration bro. Trust me when I say, I've been through it! I really, really have!...for about 16 years with it only wavering off a tad in the past few years. I've heard success stories about doing water fasts but they lasted only 3 days. Are you sure you want to try that for 2 weeks? Seems a bit excessive to me.

What exactly have you tried in terms of 'diet crap'? What did you consume, how often, and for how long? Also, keep in mind, like I said - Eating/drinking large amounts of veggies/fruits daily will affect each person differently, but will undoubtedly help in some way.

I've come to realize in my 29 years so far, that even though there are people out there, both professional and casual, that genuinely want to help you, no one can even come close to helping you as effectively as you can help yourself. Think about it. It may seem obvious, but do you really realize the truth of that statement? You are the one having your own unique experience of life. You look they way you do, you feel the way you do, you have the thoughts you are having, etc....no one else. Another person may empathize with you to some degree, but they can not make choices for you. Sorry if it seems like I'm lecturing you but you will come to a point in your life, whether its tomorrow, next month or in 10 years, where you start taking active responsibility for everything about your life. Once that profound realization hits (and it hits deep), you will see drastic changes.

you may verbalize that you have no hope, but in all actuality ..you have plenty more in there :) How do I know that? Well, first off it's evident in your post. Also, you are on this site :) 🙂

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 03/29/2014 6:05 pm

I just reread my last quote and surprised myself a bit :) Humbly, I really like that post I made. It came from a place deep in my heart and somehow the words came together to express it.

Keep on keeping on, my friends :)

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 04/10/2014 1:14 pm

UPDATE : This past week I made apple, carrot, kale juice...so delicious! I just tried the famous "lemon ginger blast"

It's really strong, esp with the habanero but I like it!

Skin, hair, strength, endurance, circulation, stamina, concentration and mental clarity, and overall energy...are fantastic! I'm learning so much, about different fruits and vegetables and their benefits. I'm also learning a lot about myself....very exciting!!!

Next week I think I'll try smoothies in my blender.

It's now 65 degrees and sunny!!! Have an awesome day guys and girls feedback is appreciated