Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryan Valmont

CLEAR 100%,goodbye acne.org and all my friends!!!

Ok so it's been about 3 months since i found this site and can now say i'm 100% clear without any new break-outs in the past 7 day's!.

This is THE FIRST TIME in like 10 years i can remember not getting a single new spot within 1-2 day's.

At this moment in time my face has about 3-4 very faint red marks...the rest of my face is 100% CLEAR!.

This thread was put up so i can say goodbye to all you great people and thank dan for making this website that has led me to clear my acne.

In the last few day's i've gone to work feeling like a king,i just am sooo happy it's out of this world.

yeah some will say it's only been a week or so,but i KNOW my body,and this is BIG!.

So before i go i want to share with everyone my changes to my diet and life style that cleared me.

WASHING

EVERY MORNING:have a shower wash your hair only,let the water touch your face but don't you touch your face.

Temp:Average,not too warm

Then the only other time i wash is when i come home and before i goto bed with cold water.

DIET

Ok this is a list of foods i've given up and seen changes to my face since doing so (dispute all you like,it's worked for me and might for you)

Fizzy Drinks

Chocolate

BREAD!!!!!!!!! <----------- I was 85% clear untill in gave this one up,then i reached the holy grail!

SUGAR <-------------No added sugar,like in your tea or on your cereal!

Digestive biscuits/all biscuits

Here's a few things that i gave up thinking they help acne when they were really not to blame

Milk

Crisp

I eat/drink both of these and am fine and don't see any bad break-out from them.

The other thing i think helped clear me up and might have been THE THING to clear me up is that i drink about 3-5 cups of WHITE TEA a day.

So that's it guys/gals....I hope you can all have as much luck with getting rid of your acne as i have

REMEMBER NEVER GIVE UP!!

GOD BLESS!!

Ah so you found some affordabe white tea, good. I just found some silver needle(the best white tea) for the price of regular green tea. Keep up the tea drinking cause it's doing so much good stuff for your body right now.

Maybe you can incorporate bread back in and see if it really is the tea.

Congrats.

Ah so you found some affordabe white tea, good. I just found some silver needle(the best white tea) for the price of regular green tea. Keep up the tea drinking cause it's doing so much good stuff for your body right now.

Maybe you can incorporate bread back in and see if it really is the tea.

Congrats.

I don't know blackbird as i've never in my life...well maybe when i was really younge...have no acne and be as clear as i am now.

I don't think i should tempt fate,anyhow i'de love to thank the person who made a thread about whate/bread causing acne...

Now i can get back to what really matters,having fun in life...AND getting some hot looking girls smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Congratulations Ryan biggrin.gif ...don't take this the wrong way... but i hope you don't see you back for anything other than a nostaligic visit. lol.giflol.gifsmile.gif Take Care

Guest *Clara

I know you'll come back and say "Crap I got a pimple!"...........lol! But seriously I'm glad your clear though. Try to maintain it! eusa_clap.gif

congratz! what kind of white tea do you drink? i heard there are different types.....is that what you think cleared you up? lemme know asap! also....where can i get white tea? thanks

Ryan, are you taking any vitamins or supplements? Do you exercise, and if you do, do you still wash your face once a day?

I'm having some trouble now wondering if i should wash my face after exercising, even though its only been 4 hours since i orginially washed my face.

I drink "clipper-white tea" that can be found here www.clipper-teas.com

Also i DO NOT think white tea cleared up the last 30% of my face...i think it was the fact i gave up ALL BREAD/WHEAT!

From the day i gave up bread/biscuits and wheatabix (cereal) i could notice the diffrence in less than a week!!!!!

Also i wash twice a day with JUST COLD WATER,it really bothers me people who wash and use all those chemicals like bp/sa on their face when they can get the same results by trying a few things in their diet.

On an end note:Wash your face when you feel the time is right...like if it's ichy or feels kinda crappy then wash smile.gif

hey bro congrats! biggrin.gif

your regimen sounds so easy and i'm tempted to try it myself, but i've spent so much in the past couple months on all these products, i feel like i should at least mess around with them a bit and see if i get my money's worth hehe.

if you don't mind my asking, just curious what kinda acne / skin you had and for how long...mebbe if we are similar conditions i might go for this once my Regimen BP, AHA's, SA's etc run out. eusa_think.gif

btw - is white tea > green tea for acne?? eusa_think.gif

Guest Captain Chaos

Hi Ryan glad to see your totally clear, I still have a way to go yet but currently I'm not treating it with anything, giving my skin a break from all the crap I put on it and all the antibiotics i've taken over the years

anyway good luck m8 pop back every so often to say hi smile.gif

Also i wash twice a day with JUST COLD WATER,it really bothers me people who wash and use all those chemicals like bp/sa on their face when they can get the same results by trying a few things in their diet.

On an end note:Wash your face when you feel the time is right...like if it's ichy or feels kinda crappy then wash smile.gif

Washing ur face with just cold water or a dramatic change in diet will not clear away blackheads or clogged pores/ or even ur skin tone will it?

I cannot just simply wash my face with cold water, it simply isn`t good enough. I need to use some kind of sa face wash regularly to keep my nose etc relitively clean/ and clogged free.

I also steam my face with boiling salt water before i wash my face, i think that helps a bit!

Im drinking green tea with lemon regularly now, i can`t drink pure green tea, its just vile.

As far as diet goes, i can`t live like a rabbit. I just don`t stuff my face with sweets and chocolate anymore!

Glad it works for u though ryan, keep doing what u feel is best!

LOL, I dont eat like a rabbit. Most of us that have dramatically improved or cleared our skin as a result of proper dietary changes don't eat like rabbits..nor are we always hungry. In fact we still have plenty of good tasting food we can eat and if we want, we can still have the breads, pastas, cakes, muffins, waffles, bagels, etc...it's just made with different grain flour other than wheat/gluten.

Ryan i wont give up food for acne ever..i may go on some sort of diet to lose weight but not for friggin acne.Especially when food and acne have no connection (atleast for me).

LOL, a lot of people say that changing their diet just isn't "worth it" Wow...I try not to imagine how bad their acne must be, but after suffering for 14 years, it was worth it to me on 4 MAJOR points:

*It got me in total 99% clear when antiandrogen medications for treating acne, couldn't!

*It broke my 9 month Breakout Cycle (I always breakout, only a lot worse during those months) when antiandrogen medications couldn't!

*It cleared my body acne when those medications couldn't!

*It eliminated my horrible, crying on the floor menstrual pains!

It did a few other misc. things like reduce dandruff, vastly reduce sebum production and give me nearly invisible pores (makes me look a bit different in the mirror..in a good way) but above are the reasons I'll never go back. ;-)

It's sad really because most people think they can eat what they want without consequences except look all around us and you can see sick people everywhere. Various dieases on the RISE are being attributed to our lifestyle and while some people may not get acne from the same foods that gives myself and others acne, they are coming down with weight problems, even obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol (even if you are thin), and certain cancers, etc. Unless you have an AMAZING gene pool and very very very few do, you haven't escaped it just because it (seemingly) doesn't affect your skin.

I say this out of concern for our future and our future children's because I've never found anything to support acne's existance unless there was something wrong, imbalanced, or attacking our bodies. After 1000s of hours of research and talking to sufferers, the existance of acne as a symptom has always been attributed to one or more of the following:

Wrong Skin Care

Microorganisms

Toxins

Puberty

Hormonal Imbalance

Health Problems

Allergies

Intolerances

Sensitivities

Tumors

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...pic=33767&st=20

Until otherwise shown, that's why I feel comfortable saying that acne is NOT it's own disease, but a sign that there is something else going on...

I'm interested in how bread can be such a big factor. Would that apply to all breads? even the organic 10 grain whole wheat super breads I usually eat? Usually the case is that it's the refined stuff, the processed foods, that's what can be a problem, but the more holistic natural stuff, is usually good. I love sandwiches, eat one everyday, but I use really good, fresh, breads. I haven't tried cutting it out of my diet and seeing what it says to my face, but I dunno.

Anyone have any more information on that?

I'm interested in how bread can be such a big factor. Would that apply to all breads? even the organic 10 grain whole wheat super breads I usually eat? Usually the case is that it's the refined stuff, the processed foods, that's what can be a problem, but the more holistic natural stuff, is usually good. I love sandwiches, eat one everyday, but I use really good, fresh, breads. I haven't tried cutting it out of my diet and seeing what it says to my face, but I dunno.

Anyone have any more information on that?