Notifications
Clear all

Need New Moisturizer. Please Help!

MemberMember
(@darkdubzs)

Posted : 03/06/2014 3:01 am

I've been using Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15 for the morning as part of the regimen. I've noticed it's too oily, greasy, and shiny looking for my combination skin, so I need something else, but I just don't know what to get! I've been thinking about the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30 because reviews say it has no shine, and leaves a smooth matte finish, which sounds perfect, but it sounds more like just sunblock than moisturizer, and I need both because my skin is very dry and flaky from the mouth down so I need to moisturize, but I also need protection from the suns rays, and very very importantly- it can't be oily or leave skin shiny! Please help me, I don't know what to do or where to look anymore. Im desperate, im tired of these acne problems that just seem to go nowhere. Please!!

MemberMember
(@bluebelleyes)

Posted : 03/07/2014 10:02 pm

Try Nivea Oil-Free Moisturizing Day Cream for oily/combination skin. This moisturizer is veryyy hydrating, but not shiny or oily. It doesn't have an spf, but I pair it with a foundation with spf 20 (Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation - nothing like their other foundations which are crap, this stuff is actually AMAZING. )

MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 03/07/2014 11:45 pm

Tamanu oil is a great moisturizer. You want to give it time to soak in before doing any makeup, but it's great for your skin, does not cause breakouts, and moisture. Use it sparingly in the morning (1 pump) and 2 to 3 pumps at night.