Notifications
Clear all

What Are Your Thoughts On Laser Acne Treatment?

MemberMember
(@user5000)

Posted : 03/05/2014 12:57 pm

I considered laser acne removal last year but never did it. This week, I started thinking about it again. I am aware it is expensive, it requires more than one treatment and the results may only last for 10 months and then you have to go back.

But what do you think of it? Have you heard anything very negative about it or known someone that had it done, or maybe you've tried it yourself. Let me know, I'd love to hear what you think.

MemberMember
(@lanette)

Posted : 03/05/2014 3:30 pm

i tried 3 treatments of pdt on my back and the results only lasted a couple mos. i had 1 smoothbeam laser on front of neck, didnt see much improvement

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/05/2014 4:55 pm

I considered laser acne removal last year but never did it. This week, I started thinking about it again. I am aware it is expensive, it requires more than one treatment and the results may only last for 10 months and then you have to go back.

But what do you think of it? Have you heard anything very negative about it or known someone that had it done, or maybe you've tried it yourself. Let me know, I'd love to hear what you think.

Just to clarify, do you mean acne scar removal or just active acne?

MemberMember
(@user5000)

Posted : 03/05/2014 5:42 pm

Hi, I have moderate acne so I mean active acne.

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/05/2014 5:58 pm

Hi, I have moderate acne so I mean active acne.

Isolaz is particularly good for mild to moderate acne.

MemberMember
(@user5000)

Posted : 03/06/2014 8:42 am

Do you know anyone who has tried it?