Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LeadingForce

4% Hydroquinone Cream

does anyone know where to buy it online cheap without prescription and fast shipping ??

Not in the USA. It's illegal to buy 4% hydroquinone OTC.

You are better off using 2% hydroquinone, niacinamide, glycolic acid, and or retinol OTC.

does anyone know where to buy it online cheap without prescription and fast shipping ??

You are better off using 2% hydroquinone, niacinamide, glycolic acid, and or retinol OTC.

i was thinking about using it for redness from tca cross but i think 2% is too weak

actually i think it only works for hyperpigmentation and brown spots ?

i was thinking about using it for redness from tca cross but i think 2% is too weak

2% TCA is very, very weak indeed. TCA CROSS is only effective at 80%+ concentrations.

2% TCA is very, very weak indeed. TCA CROSS is only effective at 80%+ concentrations.

no i mean 2% hydroquinone seems too weak and i was gonna use it for the redness from tca cross

no i mean 2% hydroquinone seems too weak and i was gonna use it for the redness from tca cross

Oh, lol! xD

Hydroquinone doesn't work for redness itself--it's made for brown spots AKA excessive melanin.

Prescription anti-irritants, such as topical steroids, are much better.