Notifications
Clear all

Stop Taking Medications And Try This. I Promise It Will Help 🙂

MemberMember
(@j0e7)

Posted : 03/04/2014 2:28 am

Hi everyone, i have been away from this site for a very long time already, but i had to come back to tell people about the marvolous product that has been working wonders on my skin for the past TWO WEEKS!

NOW, a little history about myself before i let you know about this miracle product. Well, i have been suffering from acne since i was 16 and now i am 24 ( roughly 8 years already) i have had from severe to moderate acne. It did ruin many of my days. Recently, my acne was not very bad, but i did have redness and pimples come out still. Until my girlfriend told me about a product that her friend used that was all natural.

The product is a face mask that you apply twice a week. Its from LUSH natural cosmetics. You can go to their website at lushusa.com

Well i went to one of their stores and i was told to get the COSMETIC WARRIOR face mask. After the first day i saw IMMEDIATE results!!!! I was amazed and now i am extremely happy! It got rid of my acne in a week and the blemishes that i hated were starting to diminish right away. Its like a miracle cure from heaven....im not kidding. I am not a salesperson for this product, but a real testimony with real results.

I recommend to all those people suffering with all types of acne, it has been a blessing to me. The only downer is how the face mask product expires within a month or so, but u can still use it for like an extra week or two. The reason is because everything is freshly made. I suggest you to go o their website and check all the great reviews their masks have.

PLEASE DO IT!!!!! i had to get back into this website to tell all those who suffer from acne, because i know the pain in the neck it can be.

Hope you guys have a bright and succesful future to a clear path ...FREE OF ACNE:)

btw.... i am the person who has tried everything!!!!! all the creams you can think of. I have also been on accutane TWICE!! and the bad thing was how it kept me clear only temporarily.... please try this! Most prescription products are harsh on your skin and do more damage than good.

MemberMember
(@dolan-duck)

Posted : 03/04/2014 2:44 am

ROFL. Hey j0e7, you have won 500,000 USD. I will transfer the money to your account as soon as we have verified your account. To do this, transfer my account 10,000 USD so that we can be sure that we have the right person.

MemberMember
(@j0e7)

Posted : 03/04/2014 3:09 am

ROFL. Hey j0e7, you have won 500,000 USD. I will transfer the money to your account as soon as we have verified your account. To do this, transfer my account 10,000 USD so that we can be sure that we have the right person.

So this is what the site has come to already huh?.... pretty sad.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 03/04/2014 7:31 am

Joe7, good for you, the mask contains egg whites, garlic, tea tree oil....those things may work topically for mild acne, but likely not the answer for a lot of us, but you are right, this is a place to share things

The other thing I always do is go to makeupalley.com for their user reviews, and 184 people rated this product 3.4/5....so that is kind of middle of the road, works for some and not for others.

But as a single treatment to beat back acne, for most probably not going to work....but if it does for you, that's great! Over time though, if you want to save money you may find tea tree oil is your silver bullet, and you can skip the price of the mask and go right to the active ingriedient that helps you.

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 03/04/2014 9:04 am

I have allergies to many all natural shit- sadly lush is and will never been the answer for me.