Notifications
Clear all

Am Done

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/02/2014 2:54 am

I've had it .... i got Pixel Laser at Private Clinic in Harley street done all over my face and now am ruined ... pixel holes all over my face , new scarring , scarred pores on my cheeks .. the only thing improved is my nose scarring ... i don't have a prayer , am crying all the time ... . am so down beforehand ... i lost my dad , my grandfather , grandmother ... i don't think it's worth it anymore ... am so depressed all the time .. the only thing keeping me from doing anything to myself is my mum ... i feel so dis hearted by it all ...

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/02/2014 3:02 am

I've had it .... i got Pixel Laser at Private Clinic in Harley street done all over my face and now am ruined ... pixel holes all over my face , new scarring , scarred pores on my cheeks .. the only thing improved is my nose scarring ... i don't have a prayer , am crying all the time ... . am so down beforehand ... i lost my dad , my grandfather , grandmother ... i don't think it's worth it anymore ... am so depressed all the time .. the only thing keeping me from doing anything to myself is my mum ... i feel so dis hearted by it all ...

How long have those holes been in your face? How long ago did you get this treatment?

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/02/2014 3:09 am

How long have those holes been in your face? How long ago did you get this treatment?

Hello Michelle ... it has been almost 5 weeks since i had the treatment

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/02/2014 3:15 am

Does your damage look like these pics?

http://www.realself.com/review/michigan-fraxel-laser-fraxel-ruined-skin

Or this?

http://www.rockymountainlasercollege.com/college/faqs/ablative-fractional-co2-laser-resurfacing/

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/02/2014 3:23 am

Or this?

http://www.rockymountainlasercollege.com/college/faqs/ablative-fractional-co2-laser-resurfacing/

No a little worse ... i have fractional dot lines on my cheeks .... creases , bad texture ... am pretty much screwed

Or this?

No a little worse ... i have fractional dot lines on my cheeks .... creases , bad texture ... am pretty much screwed

I've seen the full pic ... yeah it is ... sorry

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/02/2014 3:24 am

Or this?

If it's not too much or too traumatizing, I'd like to see a picture.

Did you get this laser at a medispa or beauty salon? Did an esthetician do the procedure? (I hope not.)

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/02/2014 3:31 am

Or this?

Did you get this laser at a medispa or beauty salon? Did an esthetician do the procedure? (I hope not.)

A nurse did it ....like an idiot i didn't use the best person for the job ( dr Puneet Gupta ) and this was in a great place ... Harley Street is well respected ....

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/02/2014 3:40 am

Or this?

A nurse did it ....like an idiot i didn't use the best person for the job ( dr Puneet Gupta ) and this was in a great place ... Harley Street is well respected ....

Dang. You've learned the hard way of "always go to the best practitioners for laser treatments".

I also hope you were diligent in the sunscreen. Apply some now, because laser'd skin is very vulnerable to sun damage and that would wreck the effectiveness of the treatment--and make your skin worse than it was before the treatment.

I would go to Dr. Puneet Gupta, or some other doctor for fixing laser damage. It could be reduced by lasers--don't bite me for this; it's just a possibility--but you'll likely now want to go a more conservative route.

Are you considering chemical peels, dermarolling, and/or fillers?

Edit: Do you know what settings the nurse used on you?

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/02/2014 3:53 am

Or this?

Dang. You've learned the hard way of "always go to the best practitioners for laser treatments".

I also hope you were diligent in the sunscreen. Apply some now, because laser'd skin is very vulnerable to sun damage and that would wreck the effectiveness of the treatment.

I would go to Dr. Puneet Gupta, or some other doctor for fixing laser damage. It could be reduced by lasers--don't bite me for this; it's just a possibility--but you'll likely now want to go a more conservative route.

Are you considering chemical peels, dermarolling, and/or fillers?

I don't know what am going to do ... am just so down about this ...maybe recell could make improvements :(

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/02/2014 4:00 am

I don't know if they can use ReCell on you.

Please, please, please try to treat your problems! Don't give up! Exhaust your resources. I think you should make an account on realself.com and get opinions from dermatologists, and try to find another one to treat your issues.

Sharing your emotions on the forums can and does help, but you may have to go to a therapist if you're really depressed.

u1971 liked
MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/02/2014 4:01 am

I have no idea ... i ask her to do the higest setting on my nose .. ( the scarring was quite alot ) but not my whole face !!!

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/02/2014 4:05 am

I have no idea ... i ask her to do the higest setting on my nose .. ( the scarring was quite alot ) but not my whole face !!!

Highest setting? That was...really aggressive. It shouldn't have been that high unless she had a really good reason.

Maybe your skin will get better in time, but make sure to be diligent in sun protection.

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/02/2014 4:09 am

My only hope is that scarless healing becomes a reality ..

MemberMember
(@colormeblind)

Posted : 03/02/2014 4:19 am

Come on bro. Don't talk like that. You should never double down on a bad decision/ situation. Whenever people have the feeling of not caring or giving up its easy to make other bad decisions. Not everything works right the first time. Just focus on one issues at a time. Losing family members is always difficult. I have faith that you will get through this.

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/02/2014 4:23 am

Come on bro. Don't talk like that. You should never double down on a bad decision/ situation. Whenever people have the feeling of not caring or giving up its easy to make other bad decisions. Not everything works right the first time. Just focus on one issues at a time. Losing family members is always difficult. I have faith that you will get through this.

Thank you Color me blind

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 03/02/2014 7:33 am

Take some positive action, now. Go back to the clinic as soon as possible- insist on seeing the Doctor.

They are your records, you paid for the laser treatment so #1 get the detailGs on the settings and type of laser used. This will be very important later down the line. #2 what does the doctor recommend? 5 weeks out is still pretty fresh, and the skin continues to remodel up to skin months, building collagen. So make sure you are using the right topicals.

Look at the copper peptides on the owndoc.com forum, read up there about after needling care....pixel is needling with heat (in a way!)....but don't you give up and retreat....no way, don't lose the next couple of months of skin healing, find the best topicals for you! Check out the skin biology site too, I have their copper peptide serum as well (I alternate those two after I do the dermastamp).

And take a good vitamin C, at least 500 mg twice a day, to help with the healing.

Consider yourself hugged, now get going!

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/02/2014 7:46 am

buddy sorry to hear about your experience perhaps you can go back to the clinic and say what the heck have you done to me threaten to sue them or something i am being serious here. Write on there twitter and facebook pages to gain publicity dont give up my friend dont except failure. You may have seen my post the cure for scars its not bs its legit. This man cures cancer serious stage 4 stuff cures all sorts how does it how does he get people walking out of chairs. He doesnt treat the cause like the rest of the world he doesnt go after any disease he focuses and getting the body healthy and your scars etc go away do some research this guy has like a facebook group of people going through his programmes i was speaking to one girl who had a deep chickenpox scar and it filled in after 6 months she did by eating fruits and vegies and taking herbs anyone thats intrested join the group ask any questions on acne scars anything you have a problem with. Getting people walking and out of chairs is a far bigger than scars if he can do this he can sure scarring. I have posted this link on the private clincs facebook on behalf of you hope you dont mind. Buddy look into recell as well with dr maini or someone some people here have gotten good results from it have a consultation at least

u1971 liked
MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/02/2014 8:35 am

Take some positive action, now. Go back to the clinic as soon as possible- insist on seeing the Doctor.

They are your records, you paid for the laser treatment so #1 get the detailGs on the settings and type of laser used. This will be very important later down the line. #2 what does the doctor recommend? 5 weeks out is still pretty fresh, and the skin continues to remodel up to skin months, building collagen. So make sure you are using the right topicals.

Look at the copper peptides on the owndoc.com forum, read up there about after needling care....pixel is needling with heat (in a way!)....but don't you give up and retreat....no way, don't lose the next couple of months of skin healing, find the best topicals for you! Check out the skin biology site too, I have their copper peptide serum as well (I alternate those two after I do the dermastamp).

And take a good vitamin C, at least 500 mg twice a day, to help with the healing.

God bless you mrs Robinsons xxx hugs back

buddy sorry to hear about your experience perhaps you can go back to the clinic and say what the heck have you done to me threaten to sue them or something i am being serious here. Write on there twitter and facebook pages to gain publicity dont give up my friend dont except failure. You may have seen my post the cure for scars its not bs its legit. This man cures cancer serious stage 4 stuff cures all sorts how does it how does he get people walking out of chairs. He doesnt treat the cause like the rest of the world he doesnt go after any disease he focuses and getting the body healthy and your scars etc go away do some research this guy has like a facebook group of people going through his programmes i was speaking to one girl who had a deep chickenpox scar and it filled in after 6 months she did by eating fruits and vegies and taking herbs anyone thats intrested join the group ask any questions on acne scars anything you have a problem with. Getting people walking and out of chairs is a far bigger than scars if he can do this he can sure scarring. I have posted this link on the private clincs facebook on behalf of you hope you dont mind. Buddy look into recell as well with dr maini or someone some people here have gotten good results from it have a consultation at least

Thank you Zavvi hugs .. it's much appreciated my friend

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/02/2014 8:51 am

What tropical would be best .. i just use a moisturiser .. nivea cream xx

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/02/2014 9:01 am

>

no problem bud go back to the clinic get a appointment with the manager i was actually considering going to the private clinic but this had put me off at the very least they should be giving you your money back Have u looked into recell?

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 03/02/2014 9:17 am

>>>>>>

no problem bud go back to the clinic get a appointment with the manager i was actually considering going to the private clinic but this had put me off at the very least they should be giving you your money back Have u looked into recell?

Yes i have my friend ... it's excellent ... but it's around 5000 .. maybe more for the top person to do it ... but hey i ain't taking any chances after this disaster i'd be willing to pay more ! ... i did see Dr Gupta and he said give it 2 more weeks and if no improvement see the manager like you said bro , nice enough guy and said is willing to treat me if after 2 weeks i ask him... he did put himself over saying he did over 7000 pixel laser treatments but once bitten twice shy you know what i mean am a little weary bro the lady that treated me is a nurse named Emma Grisdale ... if nothing changes am suing for clinical negligence.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/02/2014 10:34 am

>>>>>>

buddy sorry to hear about your experience perhaps you can go back to the clinic and say what the heck have you done to me threaten to sue them or something i am being serious here. Write on there twitter and facebook pages to gain publicity dont give up my friend dont except failure. You may have seen my post the cure for scars its not bs its legit. This man cures cancer serious stage 4 stuff cures all sorts how does it how does he get people walking out of chairs. He doesnt treat the cause like the rest of the world he doesnt go after any disease he focuses and getting the body healthy and your scars etc go away do some research this guy has like a facebook group of people going through his programmes i was speaking to one girl who had a deep chickenpox scar and it filled in after 6 months she did by eating fruits and vegies and taking herbs anyone thats intrested join the group ask any questions on acne scars anything you have a problem with. Getting people walking and out of chairs is a far bigger than scars if he can do this he can sure scarring. I have posted this link on the private clincs facebook on behalf of you hope you dont mind. Buddy look into recell as well with dr maini or someone some people here have gotten good results from it have a consultation at

least

Yes i have my friend ... it's excellent ... but it's around 5000 .. maybe more for the top person to do it ... but hey i ain't taking any chances after this disaster i'd be willing to pay more ! ... i did see Dr Gupta and he said give it 2 more weeks and if no improvement see the manager like you said bro , nice enough guy and said is willing to treat me if after 2 weeks i ask him... he did put himself over saying he did over 7000 pixel laser treatments but once bitten twice shy you know what i mean am a little weary bro the lady that treated me is a nurse named Emma Grisdale ... if nothing changes am suing for clinical negligence.

i think you will find its 3500 thats the price i was quoted of dr maini still alot but ye save up i cant it for all people with deep acne scarring i think recells there best bet. I mean think about how much you spent on laser alone it cant be that much more. TBH man i am still surprised i nurse did laser on you i think it was just puneet gupta that did the laser but clearly not scary stuff it takes alot of skill to use a laser. Maybe try dr tapan patel as well he seems quite good. I have done a ton of research into my possibilites as well the only real credible people in the UK for acne scarring i personally would consider is tapan patel dr chu, dr jonquille chantery ( i have a consultation with her next week) will let you know how it goes she seems really good and dr maini for recell everyone else doesnt seem that good and just seem to be in it for the money dr khan of all people with his ridiculous pricing i was reading somewhere on here he charged 600 pounds just for subcision. Also dude avoid number 1 harley street sussanne williams had a bad experience with that fool

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 03/02/2014 8:41 pm

for topicals look into copper peptides, there is one on the skin biology site, I use the super cp serum, and I also buy the one on the owndoc.com forum, which ships from the EU so you should get that one you'll get it faster....

so get on the topicals and vitamin c now!

MemberMember
(@michi31)

Posted : 03/03/2014 9:27 am

I'm sorry, this story is all too common. And don't beat yourself up about the nurse, I have seen this happen to many who went to the "best doctor". I know one girl felt that using burn cream should have been the thing she should have done in the early weeks, so you might want to look into that. You seem like a nice guy and I believe you will still have a lot to live for. Don't give up hope!

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 03/03/2014 11:27 am

Yeah.please get your hands on some colloidal silver cream asap.

5 weeks is nothing.

Fasting is also beneficial.You can do a juice feasting(greens and fruits) and you will see the stuff healing before your eyes.

My dad recently commited suicide,so trust me he left only pain for his family.

Step up like a man .Your fears will dissolve and you will heal the way you want.

Stop the processed junk that dont promote healing and dont use hot water.This is important

showering with warm/hot water is not beneficial.Cold water cures.