Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LeadingForce

Is It Okay

to use a little retin a mixed with 10% aha lotion when youre healing from tca cross ? o.o

When did you get the TCA cross? If recently, I'd wait until the skin is completely healed before applying anything else.

to use a little retin a mixed with 10% aha lotion when youre healing from tca cross ? o.o

When did you get the TCA cross? If recently, I'd wait until the skin is completely healed before applying anything else.

all the scabs peeled off on feb 24

but if i dont apply 10% aha lotion then my skin usually gets clogged up >_<

i been applying copper peptides then msm cream half of a dime size mixed with 10% aha lotion dime size

all the scabs peeled off on feb 24

but if i dont apply 10% aha lotion then my skin usually gets clogged up

i been applying copper peptides then msm cream half of a dime size mixed with 10% aha lotion dime size

Are you still peeling anywhere else? I'd wait about 1-2 weeks after any skin peeling.

BTW, do you have any more TCA CROSS or other procedures coming up?

all the scabs fell off in a week ( 7th day )

currently i dont have any appointments for another tca cross im waiting for atleast 3 months to see if it fills in from collagen production but until then nope

all the scabs fell off in a week ( 7th day )

currently i dont have any appointments for another tca cross im waiting for atleast 3 months to see if it fills in from collagen production but until then nope

I would wait until at least a month before applying anything else, just to be on the safe side.