Notifications
Clear all

Dry Or Fat Skin?

MemberMember
(@spiew)

Posted : 02/28/2014 6:59 pm

Hello,

I'm currently on my third period of "Tetralysal", I take the pill 2 times / day for 4 weeks, then pause for 2-3 weeks, that's how one period works for me.

Anyway.. I also got a drying cream to put on my face before I go to bed. I'm using this cream with the same period as above.

I've noticed a difference, but I thought it would be a much more difference by now. I wonder if it's good to dry the skin out, or if it's better to but fat/oily stuff on your skin, because I've read different stuff everywhere. Currently, my skin is oily. But when I'm not on the treatment, when I have a break for 2-3 weeks, I'm not as oily as now. I don't really wanna quit my treatment, but I want tips since I'm not sure on what to do! I really wanna get rid of my pimples. I also wonder what's best for getting rid of redness after pimples? Are there any methods you can use from home?

I hope someone can help me...

Thanks in advanced....

MemberMember
(@reneebrown)

Posted : 03/02/2014 5:58 am

About the redness after pimples, it is caused by inflammation and can be sometimes prevented by compressing a cold damp wash cloth against the area, or you can try spot treatment with salicylic acid?