Notifications
Clear all

I Want To Quit :(((

MemberMember
(@panicjack)

Posted : 02/28/2014 11:50 am

Hello everyone, It's my first post and I just want to share my experience. I am so desperate with these scars and acne. It makes my life so miserable. I have bad acne scars. I know it's relative but it is pitted scars left right side face, nose, around eyebrow, cheeks, temples and new in forehead too. I am ashamed to show you here. So I won't post any photo, I was not handsome to begin with and now you can guess what I look like. I don't even dare to look mad at someone else. I just want people look at me as a good person so no one will hurt me. And it just makes my self not worthy coz I don't have self esteem and I don't have the uniqueness like someone else. I am so quiet. People always talk about the bad thing of a person that is related to his manners and attitude but I don't let them to talk about me; a guy my desperated acne scars if my manners and attitude go wrong in their eyes. I really feel so ugly. All people with flawless skin even have some spots on it are much better than me regardless what shape the face they are. I don't have confidence to defend my self among others. It leads me to quit. Before this happened I just could find friends just like others but some years in my teenagers till now it has been hard. I had found hard to socialize with people but it has made me so much harder and I just can't stand my self in a crowd when I want to be alone. I just felt confidence to go everywhere to enjoy life with people look my face freely. Alone was not really problem even though sometime it felt so lonely and fed up but I never thought to quit. I don't want to talk to my friends like I'm in the same status or higher toward others as I felt I should take my self much lower than them. I draw my self as a ugly criminal who is useless and does many sins but drawing others like a straight person. It makes them just looking me as like "slave". I am so boring to begin with. I confused why people can talk seriously and get respected while I'm not. They will respect people who doesn't really know them well and don't help them in a trouble. I gave them everything I have and I can afford but they show gratitude to other people just look like so 'wow'. I am left alone and useless. I am just seen to be object for someone to look down and feel happy of his life. When they got problem then they come to me complaint and tell the worst thing happened to them and blame others and make me listen that world is not fair over them. So who am I? I just feel like if I'm gone and left letter then it will make them understand that their life enjoyable. I don't blame on everyone but I just want my scars to be completely got rid out, I feel so sad.. I miss a time when I could motivate my self to do and to hope something in life that I did in some years ago. Thank you for reading!

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/28/2014 2:02 pm

so if you want to quit then you lost the war but if you want be clear you either educated yourself really well and learn how to cure it or you can just quit and not move forward from your acne leading to more scars so think wisely other then that im willing to help if you can post a picture of your current acne/scars

MemberMember
(@panicjack)

Posted : 03/03/2014 12:23 am

I have worst scars from acne that I've had since at the age of 13 and I'm now 20. I'm still not free from acne. I hope I could post a photo but I'm just too desperate. Somedays ago Someone advised me to use turmeric and honey to get rid of these skin disease. The more I educated my self about this stuff I get more desperated. I know about acne and acne scars well. And the advise he gave me seems so ridiculous. All I know that topical are hardly believed to works on these scars I got. That people who said having horrible acne when they young just told that you should not give any cleanser or something on your face but just let your face alone but the others will tell me I should get the medical help or your just spread the acne and make it worse. It's confusing. They just comment on my face badly whether I get treatment or not. Why many people told me I was the one to blame of what happens to my face.?I think they think I don't care or do harsh things on my face so make like I have now. I don't know what to do now. I just wash my face with water five time a day. And avoid the cleanser, thus makes my face much mess and bad. I just let my face alone. And I'll try honey and turmeric also, though I'm doubt. I'll follow such simple method from my father's friend.

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/03/2014 12:35 am

I have worst scars from acne that I've had since at the age of 13 and I'm now 20. I'm still not free from acne. I hope I could post a photo but I'm just too desperate. Somedays ago Someone advised me to use turmeric and honey to get rid of these skin disease. The more I educated my self about this stuff I get more desperated. I know about acne and acne scars well. And the advise he gave me seems so ridiculous. All I know that topical are hardly believed to works on these scars I got. That people who said having horrible acne when they young just told that you should not give any cleanser or something on your face but just let your face alone but the others will tell me I should get the medical help or your just spread the acne and make it worse. It's confusing. They just comment on my face badly whether I get treatment or not. Why many people told me I was the one to blame of what happens to my face.?I think they think I don't care or do harsh things on my face so make like I have now. I don't know what to do now. I just wash my face with water five time a day. And avoid the cleanser, thus makes my face much mess and bad. I just let my face alone. And I'll try honey and turmeric also, though I'm doubt. I'll follow such simple method from my father's friend.

I'd prefer if you post a picture about your acne and scars, because there's just so much information on how to treat and prevent them I don't want to write a wall of text that you or anyone else won't read. You could get a more concise and a possibly a more helpful answer if you ask on realself.com, though the dermatologists and plastic surgeons there would prefer a pic too.

Yes, topical lotions/creams won't work on pitted or hypertrophic scars. You need serious "injury" to "tell" your skin to repair/rebuild because it won't do that on its own.

You must go to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon! If what I think it's as bad as what you're describing, nothing OTC can significantly help you, if at all.