Notifications
Clear all

How Far Acne Can Go..?

MemberMember
(@aliceofwonderland)

Posted : 02/28/2014 11:46 am

Ok Hi! So I really wanted to ask, in a week my acne started to go worse than ever, though it's better than some people have it, it's really wierd, i'm 14 and i started having acne in around 2012 means when i was 12, and really took care of it since then, noting that i haven't changed any products recently, my acne is going wilder, i have got recently (two days ago) an ugly inflammed zit on the left side of my nose for some reason it,s white and very painful, also i have two huge bumps on my face close to my ears, before this week i face acne like this on my back because i suffer bacne for around a year or so, also i have acne on my cheeks which never happened, is this the start of severe acne, like, will this go any further?

MemberMember
(@hockeyfan99)

Posted : 03/03/2014 3:58 pm

If you are concerned with it I would go talk to someone to try to treat it before it gets extremely bad. Also keep in mind though that you are getting around the age of puberty so acne will start becoming a problem.

But as of now just wash your face, eat healthy and drink a lot of water. Also try to be active it helps. I had mild acne through high school then when I graded it got much better so it will go away eventually

Good luck!!

MemberMember
(@cicibabygirl)

Posted : 03/04/2014 10:23 pm

Have you changed anything in the past week? Any added stress? Different diet? So many things could be a factor. I agree with Hockeyfan99 about the puberty thing though. You are approaching that age when hormones go crazy, so if you had mild acne before that could explain why it's getting worse. What products do you use on your face?

I would go see a dermatologist too, see what they have to say.

MemberMember
(@aliceofwonderland)

Posted : 03/06/2014 1:37 pm

Have you changed anything in the past week? Any added stress? Different diet? So many things could be a factor. I agree with Hockeyfan99 about the puberty thing though. You are approaching that age when hormones go crazy, so if you had mild acne before that could explain why it's getting worse. What products do you use on your face?

I would go see a dermatologist too, see what they have to say.

What I use is:

Morning:

1- Avene Cleanance face wash

2- SebaMed ClearFace toner (forget it very often though)

3-SebaMed SPF 50+

Night:

1-The avene wash

2-Avene Thermal water (this soothes my face)

3-Benzoyl Peroxide 5%

4-SebaMed ClearFace MoisturizerAlso i heard that bang and layers cause acne , is it true? Because i have both, and i have acne under my bangs.

MemberMember
(@cicibabygirl)

Posted : 03/06/2014 2:07 pm

The ingredients in those seem ok, except for the sunscreen, but that's a given lol. I only use sunscreen when I absolutely have to ie I'm going to be spending the day at the beach, or outdoors. I don't know where you live though, so you might actually need the sunscreen daily.

The oil from your hair can definitely cause acne. When I had bangs, the acne on my forehead was worse. I thought it'd be nice to cover it up, but it made it worse.

I'd still recommend going to see a dermatologist. They will be able to evaluate your skin and give you suggestions. If you do go see a derm, bring everything you use on your face so they know your routine.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. I think your acne probably has to do with hormones. Hormones suck.