Notifications
Clear all

Sore, Tender, And Painful Spot On Chin But No Bump?

MemberMember
(@lynn8808)

Posted : 02/28/2014 11:10 am

Hi!

So about two days ago I developed a tender, sore spot on my chin. It doesn't feel like a bruise or anything really. It actually feels like the beginning of a cyst but like I said, it's been a couple of days and I still feel no bump or see any redness coming up. It's just a sore and kind of painful place on my chin. I'm really worried that it'll become a cyst though.

I'm on accutane so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

But has anyone else had a tender area on their face for no reason and it not become a bump, or am I inevitably expected to get a nice plump cyst?

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 02/28/2014 1:01 pm

I have one right now! I'm not on accutane though. And it will most likely become a head.

MemberMember
(@cicibabygirl)

Posted : 02/28/2014 4:19 pm

Usually when that happens to me it's a sign of a big painful cyst coming on. I feel your pain :(

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 02/28/2014 4:29 pm

Hi!

So about two days ago I developed a tender, sore spot on my chin. It doesn't feel like a bruise or anything really. It actually feels like the beginning of a cyst but like I said, it's been a couple of days and I still feel no bump or see any redness coming up. It's just a sore and kind of painful place on my chin. I'm really worried that it'll become a cyst though.

I'm on accutane so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

But has anyone else had a tender area on their face for no reason and it not become a bump, or am I inevitably expected to get a nice plump cyst?

Or it'll turn into a nodule. 🙁

I'd watch that, though, and see if you could get an injection for it.