Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Brandon

God bless the emo forum

Guest Brandon

This forum is super. It got me through some tough times when I need the support of a few people most. To think there are ignorant fucks out there that don't understand this forum is mind boggling. If you don't like it, shut your god damn mouth and don't look at it. For others, it's a great network full of wonderful and supporting people that can share their feelings and comfort everyone. I've met people here that I can consider good friends now...Elsa, Tracy and the great ones that went M.I.A. This site blows because it's still filled with ignorance--->

I've met people here that I can consider good friends now...Elsa, Tracy and the great ones that went M.I.A. This site blows because it's still filled with ignorance--->

Guest Brandon

And Lydia and ann_a_bell! yep. So Vince and Missy and Blondie abandoned this site too? i don't recognize a lot of the user names here.

elsa, im glad that theres all these threads about you going up, because it makes me think of you throughout the day even more than what i already do, and i like that! and i just wanted to thank you for sticking by me, because i know i can be a pain sometimes just know that i really love you and i love you for who you are and i love how you make me feel.

i love you

Guest Brandon
elsa, im glad that theres all these threads about you going up, because it makes me think of you throughout the day even more than what i already do, and i like that! and i just wanted to thank you for sticking by me, because i know i can be a pain sometimes just know that i really love you and i love you for who you are and i love how you make me feel.

i love you

Guest Tracy
I've met people here that I can consider good friends now... Tracy