Neck Is Red And Irr...

Notifications
Clear all

Neck Is Red And Irritated

MemberMember
(@natashaa123)

Posted : 02/27/2014 9:19 am

Hey guys so I've been on the regimen for almost 5 months now and my neck started becoming irritated ,red , dry and itchy ! So I stopped putting the stuff around my neck , I've stopped putting stuff on it but it still bothers me ! Any suggestions ?

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 02/27/2014 8:20 pm

Hey guys so I've been on the regimen for almost 5 months now and my neck started becoming irritated ,red , dry and itchy ! So I stopped putting the stuff around my neck , I've stopped putting stuff on it but it still bothers me ! Any suggestions ?

Apply a bland, basic moisturizer on your neck, if you haven't already.

MemberMember
(@cupcakejess)

Posted : 02/27/2014 9:06 pm

AHA+ is great for redness and dry skin.

MemberMember
(@purplesky)

Posted : 03/02/2014 3:57 pm

Yet another BP success story (not). Stop with the BP now before your skin erupts like nothing you have ever seen before.

MemberMember
(@cupcakejess)

Posted : 03/05/2014 10:25 pm

Yet another BP success story (not). Stop with the BP now before your skin erupts like nothing you have ever seen before.

Tell us more. What is BP doing to ruin our faces? Personally, I would like to know, because I am thinking of going for something more natural to clear me up. And yes, I am hating the side effects of BP.