Notifications
Clear all

(Pics) Miracle Blur Primer/finishing Cream

MemberMember
(@kerry82)

Posted : 02/27/2014 8:26 am

Okay so this isn't really a miracle for me, but it does help blur out some of my huge pores and in certain lighting my skin looks kinda normal!

It may work a lot better for you guys, especially if you have less/smaller pores then me. It also helps with fine lines.

The lighting IS different in these pics though. The before was taken at a different time of day with the light coming more from behind, so the texture shows more. The second pic I just took this morning in front of a window.

Still, it's a subtle difference, but it's worth it I think. I don't wear it everyday but it has 30SPF in it so might as well. I put it on after my tinted moisturizer (also has SPF). In the 2nd pic that's the only makeup I'm wearing.

It's called L'oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur oil-free SPF. It's like $20 at CVS but you

They're using the word "equality" to highlight a big inequality in men/women's earning potential but doing it in a way that won't harm anyone because...it's just a quarter. can find it at Walmart for cheaper.

post-379397-0-37713500-1393507531.jpg

post-379397-0-41439100-1393507541.jpg

post-379397-0-37713500-1393507531.jpg

post-379397-0-41439100-1393507541.jpg

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 02/27/2014 9:32 am

your skin looks good! i was going to try that stuff and wondered how it worked so thanks for posting the pics. i have tried the pore professional stuff from benefit but it always seems to look cakey after applying it. not sure why though. i almost wonder if it should be used after makeup instead of before.

MemberMember
(@kerry82)

Posted : 02/27/2014 10:04 am

your skin looks good! i was going to try that stuff and wondered how it worked so thanks for posting the pics. i have tried the pore professional stuff from benefit but it always seems to look cakey after applying it. not sure why though. i almost wonder if it should be used after makeup instead of before.

Aw I don't think anyone's ever said my skin looks good before! Lol

This stuff is really smooth & almost silicone like. I added a pic after I put face powder on.

I read some reviews where girls used it after makeup like you're saying & they said it worked just as well.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 02/27/2014 10:14 am

Aw I don't think anyone's ever said my skin looks good before! Lol

This stuff is really smooth & almost silicone like. I added a pic after I put face powder on.

I read some reviews where girls used it after makeup like you're saying & they said it worked just as well.

thanks for putting up another pic and yeah you really do have great skin!! can we switch? i will have to get some of this stuff and then try it after makeup.